Sci-Fi/Fantasy Artist Moderator Ariana's Avatar

Talking Hi I am Ariana and I will be going through everyone's submissions!

I just wanted to let everyone know in the art area that I will be going through all the pending
    art this evening and tomorrow.
    So all submissions should be approved and up by tomorrow evening!

If there is anything else I can do to assist you, please let me know.

Hugs
    Ariana

Just letting you know that i have gotten most of the picks approved!

I notice that many re-posted their pictures 1-6 times. If you submit a pic (*and I might be going out on a limb, but I think Mark will approve) and it doesn't seem to be getting approved in a timely way. Please feel free to site mail me and I will be happy to check it out ASAP for you!

Please remember that the site is "G" rated, and sometimes inuendo to be a bit toned down. So if there is any question about if it would be appropriate. You can ask me and I will be honest.

Now that I will be checking the Gallery submissions on a really regular basis, let's see some wonderful art come in! I promise to be on top of the submissions from now on.

BTW, I would love to see some Anime and Manga start comming in! All mediums and All genres!

Hugs
    Ariana

Exclamation

All pics are done and I am happily awaiting more!

Please remember that we are a Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Horror/Anime & Gamming related site So pics that reflect that are needed and desired

ThanX to you all!!!

Hugs
    Ariana

Database error! Please report to System Administrator.

INSERT INTO ppphotos (id,user,userid,cat,date,title,description,keyword s,bigimage,width,height,filesize,medwidth,medheigh t,medsize,approved,lastpost,watermarked,allowprint ,extra1,extra2,extra3,extra4,extra5,extra6) values(NULL,'Dimeolas', 22472, 502, , 'Guarded_by_Dimeolas7', '', '', 'Guarded_by_Dimeolas7.jpg', 820, 615, 64256, 600, 450, 28203, 0, , 'no','','','','','','','')

I just get this when trying to submit, even with just one pic.
    thx

Filthy Assistants! Moderator kater's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thanks Dimeolas, we are looking into this now.

Interviews with Artists?

I'm lousy at running site searches but I notice that your interview page is pretty barren. So maybe you've already interviewed these guys

I have a few suggestions for artists that you could possibly interview for that area.

1. Chris Foss. - Popular Sci Fi book cover illustrator.

2. John Byrne - Canadian comic artist who came up with the idea for 'The Days of Future Past.' Storyline. As well as many science fiction focused works on other titles, Including Star Trek. I believe he has a website called 'Byrne Robotics' that you potentially could reach him through.

3. Neal Adams - Another great artist in comics that have often dealt with SF themes.

Or are we supposed to interview them ourselves and offer them for publication?