• Saliman

1 2.50%
  • Other, please state which

11 27.50%
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Idon'tknowwhatthatmeans. Mistress Maerad's Avatar
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by waahoo! View Post
    okay.... *gives pouty look* to me, he came off mean. He kept Maerad imprisoned, and refused to tell her until she found out herself, he doesn't like mortals because they don't tell the truth, but he doesn't really give mortals a chance. He also used to work for the dark, and he tried to kill Cadvan, and he killed Dharin (the jussacks are under his control right)
    but he did try to make maerad happy, and he has gone through so much, so maybe i could like him a little teeny tiny eensy weensy bit. there happy now?
    You know, I don't think Arkan sees killing Dharin as such an awful thing. To him, Dharin was just another human, not to mention that as an Elidhu, he probably has a limited understanding of death in general. So, yeah I agree he doesn't give mortals a chance, but if you think about it, would you give an animal a chance to learn your language? Probably not, because you wouldn't believe it was possible. And, although Maerad and Arkan were technically speaking the same language, they kind of weren't, you know? Maerad was just closer to Arkan than the other humans because of her Elidhu heritage.

I think Arkan thinks of humans in the same way most humans think of animals - rather below our species. (I say most because this doesn't include me, insane radical that I am. And anyways, they are smarter than most humans, in my mind. How many horses do you know who have almost destroyed the planet?)

✫High Bard of the Reading ServalSpirit's Avatar
    lol, Savendia, that human vs. animal part reminded me of a book a read, but it was in Spanish, so you probably haven't read it...........

BTW, what language did Arkan and Maerad speak when they spoke together? I don't think it mentioned.....
    Last edited by ServalSpirit; August 18th, 2008 at 01:59 PM.

Also (and I'm really not sure which thread these questions should go in), what color is Silvia's hair?

Kind of random, but I was just wondering.....

Blog Entries
    I think it's auburn.

Oh yeah! *smacks head*

i loved Dharin, and if I could, i would totally teach my cat our language, because i need someone to talk to and it would be so cool to have a talking cat.
    Im an animal lover and I think of animals as my equals so the animals as a lesser species to humans thing doesn't work on me

Blog Entries
    ok, so i know i voted for cadvan

but Hem is really an amazing character. He's gone through so much, not having a family, losing Zelika, etc.

And if you think about it, i mean really think about it...when Hem grows up, i have a feeling he could contend with Cadvan..you just wait and see

yes, i've gone insane

Idon'tknowwhatthatmeans. Mistress Maerad's Avatar
    no, no, that's very true.

I think he could be a very handsome man when grown.

My hole in the ground, waiting for the week to be over and Saturday to come...
    Cadvan's gonna get some COMPITITION!! and i have respect for hem as well(i think his life was more horrible than Maerad's but thats just me)

yeah.... I think if I had a choice to date either Hem or Cadvan, it would have to be Hem, because he is closer to my age. But he is like 2 years younger than me, and I don't like younger guys, nor older older guys... Cadvan being like 60 years older than me
    but this is off topic
    someone needs to vote for maerad already! I like her better than cadvan now, but I can't vote again

*ducks under desk to avoid smacks on the head*

Quote Originally Posted by Amaranth View Post
    and i have respect for hem as well(i think his life was more horrible than Maerad's but thats just me)
    Well, put it this way, I wouldn't like either life.

I don't really know who my favourite character is...they are all brilliant in different ways.

In Norloch... Organising the 'Down with Enkir' mob.
    I agree with Sirkana. They're all fantastic. Cadvan is sexy, but the other characters are brilliant too.

I think that Saliman is pretty cool. He's almost as wise as Cadvan, except not as funny and not as sexy! But he is, in a way, smarter that Cadvan...

Blog Entries
    yeah..Saliman gives off that vibe of intellegence. Saliman probably isn't that bad looking..it depends on how you see him, I guess.

Saliman is a good character..I'm glad Alison included him