Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    The Writer of Fantasy Fred Gallney's Avatar
    Just finished reading Christopher Paolini's smash hit new book: Brisingr. Book III in The Inheritance Cycle. A great read, full of unexpected twists.

Reading Gardens of the Moon by Steven Erikson. A large book that has taken a bit of time to get as far as I am currently. This book took me a long time to get into, about 300-350 pages until I became excited. But I am enjoying this book. Really well-written with an excellent plot and cool characters. I was wondering why people were raving about Malazan and I can see why. I hope the end will be as good as I think it will be.

AAHAHAH!! Finished Gardens of the Moon! What a great book! So many different plotlines interacting and COMING together at the end in one giant CLUSTERF**K! With a "Good Ending" as well! Ahahha. Yes....I will be reading more from this author...

Today I also read Snake Agent by Liz Williams which was a enjoyable book. I wished he fleshed out more into the world. I suppose he will in the next books of the series, which I will acquire shortly.

And in a few weeks(maybe months, it gave me a really good high...) I will read the Deadhouse Gates.
    Last edited by Apathy; October 1st, 2008 at 09:50 PM.

Guys, we are in October....2 days

Hey man, I like September. October is a lesser month. I do not want any part of that.

Read The Way of Shadows by Brent Weeks. I liked the book, and its quite a good one for a debut author. It's a bit dark and depressing however, but there are elements of goodness as well. Hmm.

There is a lot of room for growth I believe so I look forward to the next book.

Quote Originally Posted by Astra_ View Post
    Guys, we are in October....2 days
    Hey man whatareayouclown? Or are you just stating the fact that I am a royal personage?

Quote Originally Posted by Apathy View Post
    Hey man whatareayouclown? Or are you just stating the fact that I am a royal personage?
    I bet you like to travel backwards in time, don't you?and talk to yourself

yes and eat small people that post on October's forums.