Page 108 of 109 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109 LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 1624
    Hey I was doing some reading online about season 2 and found out that they didnt cast Ramsey. Does anyone know if this is true? Are they gonna cut his part of the storyline out?

Saturn Comes Back Around Evil Agent's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by murf99 View Post
    Hey I was doing some reading online about season 2 and found out that they didnt cast Ramsey. Does anyone know if this is true? Are they gonna cut his part of the storyline out?
    Ramsay and the Reed children (Jojen/Meera) have likely either been cut or pushed forward into the next season.

A very nice article from The Guardian, with a potentially significant morsel in the paragraph next to Jon Snow's pic. So is it now officially confirmed? Were we right, all this time?

I love that first line - "Spring is here. And that can mean only one thing: winter is coming." I advise you all to keep an eye on the series blog as season 2 unfolds, last season's was excellent. There's a real mix of complete novices to the books and even the genre, with hardcore types like our own Wert. Great fun.

It never entered my mind algernoninc's Avatar
    time to start the episode by episode dissection thread any moment now

Season 3 news. The Reeds live! The Blackfish (finally)! And it's excellent that Thoros of Myr will show up at last, he's always been a fascinating little cameo in the books.

And Stannis' daughter will also be making an appearance -- didn't cut her.

Oh my, it only now sinks in - does this mean we haven't dodged the atrocity that is Patchface after all?

I can't wait for the casting of Olenna Tyrell.

Considering how at the fore Margaery has been this season I wonder if they're even going to have Olenna, or just roll her part up into Margaery.

Edit: oops just read the article, well I'm happy to have been wrong about that! Bring on the Queen of Thorns!
    Last edited by saintjon; May 30th, 2012 at 09:40 PM.

It's why I'd have liked to keep Margaery innocent. Then suddenly we see her having a scene with dearest Grandmama and SNAP.

But, hey. I think TV dramas (especailly Historical drama, which this isn't, but mirrors) love old women characters. They are kind of the wisdom and the expirience. I think/hope they'll use her well.

Quote Originally Posted by Luya Sevrein View Post
    It's why I'd have liked to keep Margaery innocent. Then suddenly we see her having a scene with dearest Grandmama and SNAP.

But, hey. I think TV dramas (especailly Historical drama, which this isn't, but mirrors) love old women characters. They are kind of the wisdom and the expirience. I think/hope they'll use her well.
    I'd have liked that too. But they've ditched a lot of the surprises in narrative in the series for a wider range of pov's. The pov characters weren't in on the negotiations between the Tyrells and Littlefinger/Lannisters and so it wasn't shown, but on the show they had to do it, so they turned Margaery into a clearly sly minx instead. I just hope they don't keep going overboard on her clothes. But I hope they don't give away too much about what Oleana may or may not have had a hand in for various major events.

Liev Schreiber for King Beyond the Wall '13! Who's with me?

I don't think anyone has clearly pointed this out, so I will.

March 31st - US air date (HBO)
    April 1st - UK air date (Sky Atlantic)

Other dates? Not sure. But now we all clearly know.

Rogue Warrior
    Can we ask spoilerish questions here? I think of questions watching the episodes, stuff I either forgot or never have figured out.

Depends what you mean by 'spoilerish'.

When the show starts broadcasting we have two topics - Spoilers and Non-Spoilers. The 'spoilers' bit refers to the books, so in one we discuss the show relative to the books, in the other we discuss the show as it currently stands. The spoiler topic is by far the more popular of the two.

But if you want to just ask a question or so, feel free to create a topic - just try and keep any spoilers out of the title and mark it clearly whether it's TV or Book spoilers (e.g. "Melisandre's speech [Book Spoilers]").