Hellraiser/Hellbound Heart

Hey all, I'm looking for a list of Clive Barker's works sorted by subject, if there is such a thing. Mainly, I want to read everything he has that is related to Hellbound Heart and the Cenobites, except for the comics and graphic novels. I've just found out about Scarlet Gospels and I'm very interested in that, too.

Any other titles I should read that are in the universe of Mr. Pinhead and the cenobites?

The Hellbound Heart is it. That's all. Barker has an odd catologue, but I've enjoyed pretty much all of them well enough... weird wild stuff. I love Barker... but I hated Galilee.

Cabal, Weaveworld, Imajica and the Books of the Art are the highlights, but outside of those, he really doesn't have all that much. A small bibliography, really.

Yeah he hasn'tr written a great deal really considering how long he's been about. I think Cabal was his first published novel and it's still my favourite, although Weaveworld is good too.

This might help you get started: http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/b/clive-barker/

And you might also check out his website: http://www.clivebarker.info/ which has a lot of info about all his stuff.

The Hellraiser stuff is mainly a series of films, some of which Barker directed and which he produced. But as films, he doesn't have all the rights to that property. He has written fourteen novels, fifteen collections of short stories (which may include Hellraiser stuff,) and three novellas (short novels,) plus plays, films, etc.

Shadows in Eden

Quote Originally Posted by supallcomm View Post
    Hey all, I'm looking for a list of Clive Barker's works sorted by subject, if there is such a thing. Mainly, I want to read everything he has that is related to Hellbound Heart and the Cenobites, except for the comics and graphic novels. I've just found out about Scarlet Gospels and I'm very interested in that, too.

Any other titles I should read that are in the universe of Mr. Pinhead and the cenobites?
    Shadows in Eden edited by Stephen Jones is a terrific overview of Barker and his work, though it's probably somewhat out of date.

There are several Hellraiser-themed comics that have been collected over the years.

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for the Scarlet Gospels. Barker's been promising this one for years and it has yet to see the light of day.

Barker's official site has lots of good info, but it is a tad cumbersome to use.

Hope this helps.