Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    coma patient
    Not entirely sure how you conducted your search, but if just typed lynch into the search bar and clicked, you probably came up with a bunch of threads that merely mentioned him. I would suggest using the advance search and searching for threads with lynch in the title, that way you get what you want without having to slog through material that's useless to you. Again, I don't know how you went about searching, maybe you did just what I suggested and still came up empty. Just trying to be helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by goodboot View Post
    Not entirely sure how you conducted your search, but if just typed lynch into the search bar and clicked, you probably came up with a bunch of threads that merely mentioned him. I would suggest using the advance search and searching for threads with lynch in the title, that way you get what you want without having to slog through material that's useless to you. Again, I don't know how you went about searching, maybe you did just what I suggested and still came up empty. Just trying to be helpful.
    Obviously I did something wrong when I made my search, so no offense taken, and thanks for your help!

When that is said, I am amazed at the amount of information gathered at one place! I just love to browse around and see what other people recommend, but in this case I was after something special, so I had to register and post

Arlendius

Quote Originally Posted by Arlendius View Post
    Obviously I did something wrong when I made my search, so no offense taken, and thanks for your help!
    Hope we aren't scaring you away!

Quote Originally Posted by Arlendius View Post
    When that is said, I am amazed at the amount of information gathered at one place! I just love to browse around and see what other people recommend, but in this case I was after something special, so I had to register and post

Arlendius
    That's good and bad, you get a lot ideas about what to read, but time doesn't exactly cooperate and allow you to get to all of them!

weightless astronaut
    This one is out next year and may appeal to you...

http://www.orionbooks.co.uk/PB-43802...9;s-Blades.htm

Heck, this thread has exploded. I have to keep coming back and forth to even keep track of all the recommendations in here The Warhammer books -- they aren't ... um, crap? I avoid game books like the plague. But I'll certainly look into these, and The Warded Man ...

Once I'm done with a few others I've already snagged off this thread

Edit: Oh, didn't see you jamieem. Also on the list. Heck, guys, cut it out. I'm burning through the family coffers.

Quote Originally Posted by Mage- View Post
    For some reason I'm associating Tiger and Del with Kushiel (which is barf IMO). Am I wrong?
    They have three things in common:
    They are shelved in the fantasy section.
    They have been written by female authors.
    They have human protagonists.

Yup, you're wrong. (No sex at all in the first Tiger and Del book. I haven't read the rest.)