Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 36 of 36
  1. #31
    coma patient
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    pennsylvania
    Posts
    30
    Not entirely sure how you conducted your search, but if just typed lynch into the search bar and clicked, you probably came up with a bunch of threads that merely mentioned him. I would suggest using the advance search and searching for threads with lynch in the title, that way you get what you want without having to slog through material that's useless to you. Again, I don't know how you went about searching, maybe you did just what I suggested and still came up empty. Just trying to be helpful.

  2. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by goodboot View Post
    Not entirely sure how you conducted your search, but if just typed lynch into the search bar and clicked, you probably came up with a bunch of threads that merely mentioned him. I would suggest using the advance search and searching for threads with lynch in the title, that way you get what you want without having to slog through material that's useless to you. Again, I don't know how you went about searching, maybe you did just what I suggested and still came up empty. Just trying to be helpful.
    Obviously I did something wrong when I made my search, so no offense taken, and thanks for your help!

    When that is said, I am amazed at the amount of information gathered at one place! I just love to browse around and see what other people recommend, but in this case I was after something special, so I had to register and post

    Arlendius

  3. #33
    \m/ BEER \m/ Moderator Rob B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Near Cows in the Garden State
    Posts
    10,901
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlendius View Post
    Obviously I did something wrong when I made my search, so no offense taken, and thanks for your help!
    Hope we aren't scaring you away!

    Quote Originally Posted by Arlendius View Post
    When that is said, I am amazed at the amount of information gathered at one place! I just love to browse around and see what other people recommend, but in this case I was after something special, so I had to register and post

    Arlendius
    That's good and bad, you get a lot ideas about what to read, but time doesn't exactly cooperate and allow you to get to all of them!

  4. #34
    weightless astronaut
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    355
    This one is out next year and may appeal to you...

    http://www.orionbooks.co.uk/PB-43802...9;s-Blades.htm

  5. #35
    Heck, this thread has exploded. I have to keep coming back and forth to even keep track of all the recommendations in here The Warhammer books -- they aren't ... um, crap? I avoid game books like the plague. But I'll certainly look into these, and The Warded Man ...

    Once I'm done with a few others I've already snagged off this thread

    Edit: Oh, didn't see you jamieem. Also on the list. Heck, guys, cut it out. I'm burning through the family coffers.

  6. #36
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Tampere, Finland
    Posts
    332
    Quote Originally Posted by Mage- View Post
    For some reason I'm associating Tiger and Del with Kushiel (which is barf IMO). Am I wrong?
    They have three things in common:
    They are shelved in the fantasy section.
    They have been written by female authors.
    They have human protagonists.

    Yup, you're wrong. (No sex at all in the first Tiger and Del book. I haven't read the rest.)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •