Thread: Bibiliography

Bibiliography

I was wondering who writes the "Bibliography" and the section about the authors?
    This is one of the sections I use a lot, because it can be very frustating when I get my hands on a book and I have no idea if it is part of a series, or if the author has written other books that I would rather read first.

I can imagine that it is the moderators or the administrator that does all this work, but maybe it would help if people were able to write those little information pieces on some of the authors and lists of all their published work?

Nina

Some of the stuff about authors is actually submitted by themselves, or by their publishers, I think. But I'll leave it to our Administrator to respond in more detail if this is not the case.

Thanks for the feedback!

I'm the law... Administrator daigoro's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It's pretty much a combination, I started out writing most of the stuff myself, then also started to accept requests from authors to be added to the site.

My main "problem" with the site if you could call it that is that due to technical reasons I've had to do most of the work myself (on a backend system on my PC, and then upload the changes to the actual website). I'm now working on changing this so that I can bring in more people to help me out as I also just said in another post http://www.sffworld.com/ubb/Forum9/HTML/000025.html

So the bottom line is that I would love for people to help me out with the site, I just have to get the new backend system in place first, and that is something I'm working on at the moment .

Great! I'm sure you will have a lot of people ready to help and submit things, when the system is ready for it.

Just let us know when...

And thanks for putting all this work into the site, I know how time consuming these things can be.

Nina