A Quick Question

Just a quick question regarding the review section: How often are new reviews posted?

As often as possible - usually once a month or so depending on the workload of our Administrator. If you're waiting to see something posted, I'm sure it will be uploaded soon.

I'm the law... Administrator daigoro's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Usually the review section is updated when I find the time to do so, depending on a lot of things since I run this site as a hobby. The current situation is a bit different though, I've come to realize that I need a better backend system to cope with all the various submissions. Therefore I've put the updates on hold for a while and concentrated my time and efforts on developing a new better system for maintaining the site. I'm also combining this with creating a new design for the site as well as improving the site navigation. I completed the "TV / Movie reviews" section yesterday so that should be fairly up to date now http://www.sffworld.com/tvmovies/

When I'm finished with the new backend system I also hope to bring in more people to help me with the maintenance of the site, I think I have around 1000 unanswered emails at the moment and another 400 submissions ranging from articles to book reviews waiting to be added just to give you an idea...

I'm really sorry for the delay in updating the site and answering emails, but I think that once I get everything in place with the new structure it will be for the better. I also hope that it will give me room to implement new features and even expand the site into new areas in the future.

No problem......Updating the site is always a priority.
    By the way, the site is great.

"By the way, the site is great."

New site coming along great too, guys. Keep up the good work! I especially like the knew layout.