Looking for a co-host for a Sci Fi and Fantasy comic podcast

Hey everyone! I've been toying with an idea about doing a sci fi and fantasy comic podcast that would help highlight comics that were awesome in the sci fi and fantasy genre. I'm looking for a co host that would be interested in a bi weekly show where we could sit and talk for hours about awesome comics. Books I would like to talk about would be things like Elephantmen, Saga, Cluster, Descender, Conan, Birthright, D4ve, and tons of others. If anyone would be interested and would like to talk more about it, feel free to message me or just reply to this thread. Thanks and I can't wait to hear from you!

*I also apologize for the misspellings in the thread title, I am home from work today with a flu and didn't type very well
    Last edited by ZackE89; Today at 03:55 PM.

It could be worse. ~tmso Moderator N. E. White's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hey Zach!

Welcome to the forum!

A podcast about comics looks very interesting. I know there are a couple of comic artists around. You might want to look in the Promotion Zone and hunt one or two down. However, I could be wrong about this, but I think there are mostly just (novel) readers and writers who hang out here. Mostly. I'm sure if you hang out over in the fantasy and science fiction forums you might chance upon someone who might be interested in co-hosting the podcast. If I come across anyone, I'll steer them your way.

Good luck in your search!