Page 105 of 239 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 3571
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwagginz View Post
    My poor snow

What's strange here is that even if your relative lives say, five or ten minutes away by car, they might not recycle whereas you do. My nan's recycling is different to ours, I believe, because it's a different council.
    We have different recycling now we have moved but not into sperates.
    We have a waste, recycling and garden refuse wheelie bins.

Y'know, I think today's been a pretty poor day. It's dragged, I feel like I've gotten nothing done (Well, I did tidy my bookshelf a bit and I also gave my room a quick tidy) and it's just been a bit dull.

Mind you, not really felt like I'm upto much at the moment, especially with this terrible sleeping I've got at the moment. I turn off at about 11:30 after roughly an hour of reading, and I seem to routinely wake up between 3 and 5, and from 6-8:30 it's highly erratic and I spend the last hour or so just turning in my bed.

Still, it's an improvement over the past year or so, where I'd go to bed between 1 and 3am, and wake up between 11 and 12. So, I'm awake longer now and I keep more reasonable hours, which is always good. Mind you, a lot's changed over the past year.

Ho diddly hum.

it could be worse Moderator N. E. White's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Procrastinating! Need to type and re-write. Bad tmso - go type!

I'm sitting in studio, still working on my bamboo skewer and hot glue sculpture. All I have left to do is make my head. It's due friday and these are the last two studio work days of the semester. I'm pumped and stressed at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwagginz View Post
    Y'know, I think today's been a pretty poor day. It's dragged, I feel like I've gotten nothing done (Well, I did tidy my bookshelf a bit and I also gave my room a quick tidy) and it's just been a bit dull.

Mind you, not really felt like I'm upto much at the moment, especially with this terrible sleeping I've got at the moment. I turn off at about 11:30 after roughly an hour of reading, and I seem to routinely wake up between 3 and 5, and from 6-8:30 it's highly erratic and I spend the last hour or so just turning in my bed.

Still, it's an improvement over the past year or so, where I'd go to bed between 1 and 3am, and wake up between 11 and 12. So, I'm awake longer now and I keep more reasonable hours, which is always good. Mind you, a lot's changed over the past year.

Ho diddly hum.
    Hell yeah. I love getting into a go to bed at midnight and wake up around 8 or so schedule. Right now school has me all messed up. I go to bed at 3 AM when studio closes, wake up at 8:30 for history, nap at 10:30, wake up at 12:30 for studio, get done with studio at 5, eat, and then work until 3. It's an insane cycle that I'm excited to take a break from.

Speaking of recycling...

I just found out Christmas cards wth glitter on ( I loooooove glitter) can't be recycled!
    So I think the best thing is too reuse them instead.

Wondering if it's worth trying to defrost the water main. I've no water to half of my house.

In that case, JM, I would think the effort to be worth it.

As it turned out it warmed up enough by itself to come back on but a few more days like this and I'll have to start doing things like walking around the garden with kettles of hot water and pouring them down holes in the garden.

WOO-HOO

I just got off the phone with my District Manager and I am getting back my vacation week that magically disapeared when there was a change in computer systems that only looked at my technical start date, not what I was credited with when I got hired.

What a relief. I have had 4 weeks for a long time. Going back to three would have blown and resulted in a bad fight.

Gloves are off. Well that only took about a month to resolve.

Better late than never, eh Daddy D? Hopefully you'll get to take it off as soon as you need to

Quote Originally Posted by JunkMonkey View Post
    As it turned out it warmed up enough by itself to come back on but a few more days like this and I'll have to start doing things like walking around the garden with kettles of hot water and pouring them down holes in the garden.
    But it had ****ing burst too. Arse! Tomorrow is going to be spent under my bathroom floor, lying on my back in a couple of inches of ice cold water, fixing the ****er.

Damn, that sucks JM. I hope you can get it fixed quickly!

I'm waiting for my Swiss Chalet to arrive. I'm tired and I'm not gonna cook.

Edit:

And lookee there. Just as I pressed send, the doorbell rang.

Quote Originally Posted by NickeeCoco View Post
    I'm waiting for my Swiss Chalet to arrive. I'm tired and I'm not gonna cook.
    I have no idea what this means.