Looking for Audio books like Iron druid by Kevin Hearne

Hello i am looking for some new audio books to buy and would like some help.

So Audio books i own and what liked/disliked to help with your replys

Iron Druid - Great books love the story line not too dark with lots of funny bits and magic to boot
    Dresden Files - The books that got my into audio books in the first place Voice actor was perfect for them
    Felix Castor - little too much P.I stuff for my me but i did enjoy them a little bit (Kinda buged me when audio reader changed guys voice)
    Codex alera - Loved these books very good over-world story
    Nightside - Okay little too dark and not too much funny bits - only on book 6 so far

So what i would like is anyone to please add any Audio books like these and i do not mind people shareing there views on books that i have already listed.

come on people surely there is something you can recommend?

Peter Grant (starting with Rivers of London/Midnight Riot) and Bobby Dollar (starting with Dirty Streets of Heaven)

I love the Iron Druid books! Actually I pretty much loved all the books youíve listed. I donít think Iíve listened to Nightside yet, or maybe I did and I just donít remember. Anyway, heres what I also love and is in, or at least close enough, to the same genre. Most of them have female lead characters, donít let that deter you. Theyíre badass.

Kate Daniels Series by Ilona Andrews (The narrator kind of catches you off guard at first, her voice is very distinctive but just give it a chance and youíll see how amazing she is. Also, the first book has a hard time drawing readers in, I had passed this series up because of some of the reviews but after I kept seeing the name pop up everywhere I decided to tough it out, best. Decision. Ever. If you canít already tell, yes, its my absolute favorite)

The Hollows by Kim Harrison

Sandman Slim Ė Richard Kadrey (male lead)
    Iíve heard good things about the Alex Versus series by Benedict Jacka, they were all recently released on audio so I havenít had a chance to check them out yet.

Riyria Revelations by Michael J. Sullivan
    (if you liked Codex Alera, you might just freaking love this! The book order can get a little confusing so in order:
    1. Theft of Swords
    2. Rise of Empire
    3. Heir of Novron

Thatís all I can think of for now! Hope I was able to help!

Thanks for replys so far got to say glad to see some people like the same sorts of books i do and have a bigger collection than me get paid this week so will order the ones you two have listed thanks. also feel free to keep adding guys these are perfect for when i'm on way to and from work.

also sukhihontu as for the nightside books the main character is called john taylor and the nightside is a secret city hidden within London where all the magical creatures. gods. and almost anything from mythology. its always night in the nightside and death is a common thing there so books are very dark how ever the main character does his best to change things for the better. they are worth the money if you need something new to read or listen too

also i did read some reviews about Alex Versus books and it did sound very good so i will put them on my watch list when i finish book 12 of the nightside. (last book just started otherday)

I second Ilona Andrews. They (married couple using a joint pseudonym) have created one of the more interesting worlds with interesting characters. I also like the episodic feel to each books.

Quote Originally Posted by sukhihontu View Post
    I love the Iron Druid books! Actually I pretty much loved all the books youíve listed. I donít think Iíve listened to Nightside yet, or maybe I did and I just donít remember. Anyway, heres what I also love and is in, or at least close enough, to the same genre. Most of them have female lead characters, donít let that deter you. Theyíre badass.

Kate Daniels Series by Ilona Andrews (The narrator kind of catches you off guard at first, her voice is very distinctive but just give it a chance and youíll see how amazing she is. Also, the first book has a hard time drawing readers in, I had passed this series up because of some of the reviews but after I kept seeing the name pop up everywhere I decided to tough it out, best. Decision. Ever. If you canít already tell, yes, its my absolute favorite)

The Hollows by Kim Harrison

Sandman Slim Ė Richard Kadrey (male lead)
    Iíve heard good things about the Alex Versus series by Benedict Jacka, they were all recently released on audio so I havenít had a chance to check them out yet.

Riyria Revelations by Michael J. Sullivan
    (if you liked Codex Alera, you might just freaking love this! The book order can get a little confusing so in order:
    1. Theft of Swords
    2. Rise of Empire
    3. Heir of Novron

Thatís all I can think of for now! Hope I was able to help!
    I'll second the Michael J. Sullivan suggestion!

I really enjoy the Mercy Thompson books by Patricia Briggs, they have a lot of similarities to The Iron Druid Chronicles though with a more serious tone, and the audiobooks are very good. Mercy is a Skinwalker able to turn into a koyote who was raised by werewolves and still entangled with them, with the local vampires, and with the fey. There's a bit of a romantic bent, but its not overwhelming and I find the series consistently strong.