Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The Doctor is in.
    I don't know anything about the book -- but if I picked this up in a bookstore, I would put it back down. Both the cover image and the tagline sound very cheesy. Not good cheesy.

Quote Originally Posted by tpetty View Post
    I don't know anything about the book -- but if I picked this up in a bookstore, I would put it back down. Both the cover image and the tagline sound very cheesy. Not good cheesy.
    Well I doubt you'll like the cover for the second one, myself I liked them. Seem fun and promise good action:

Last edited by kater; July 28th, 2010 at 04:39 PM. Reason: Made the image smaller, it was bloody huge :)

Guardian of sffworld Moderator James Barclay's Avatar
    Once Walked With Gods is out around 19th August. We did eventually change the tagline so thanks to all who spoke about that. I cannot for the life of me find the exact words but they're different. Better, much better.

As for the cover posted by Bastard, I think it is superb. It is the essence of a TaiGethen warrior. This book doesn't come out until August 2011 so plenty of time for you all to have your say...

I hope that those of you who read Once Walked with Gods enjoy it, even if you have reservations about the cover.

NOM