Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    I don't know that it's necessarily the ideal, but for this particular picture, because I used this top, it kind of lends itself to accentuating that particular part of the anatomy...

I AM too a mod! Moderator Rocket Sheep's Avatar
    So perfect for a belly button ring too.

As most of you know, I've been a tad busy making art for a role playing game publisher, so my own work has taken a bit of a back seat while all that has been going on. The few I've been able to work on so far have not been ones that this crowd would probably like so much (mostly just pretty ladies) so I haven't posted them up here. However, I think you might like this one, so here goes.

It's called "I Must Go To Help Them, Francesca..." The subtitle is, "We'll soon be victorious, and I will return to you, I promise..."

The inspiration was that someone finally came up with a really nifty male outfit to rival the fancy stuff the ladies get, so I wanted to give it a nice picture to highlight it.

Very nice. I'm imagining that the guy making off up the steps has just stolen the maiden's over shirt tho. I don't think corsetry on the outside feels normal for the glamour of this picture and she doesn't look like the town bike so... someone must've stolen her top.

He's drawn his gun and is saying... "Fear not, I shall soon apprehend the thief and restore your modesty!"

I like the way the skirt is cut on the bias too. Classy, it has a great fall when cut on the bias, even if it is cgi fall. Nice fabric.

Also... it looks like the gothic quarter in Barcelona... and he looks Spanish... so very nice.
    Last edited by Rocket Sheep; March 31st, 2010 at 10:02 PM.

Continuing this theme...

This one is called, "Waiting for News".

Yay, she got her clothes back!

I like the cat.

KatG, for those of you who don't know, is slowly getting her feet wet with her own blog. As I'm not sure how widely she wants to disseminate this information yet, I'll let her post the link if she's ready for you to come bashing down the doors.

However, she asked me for a piece of art to adorn her new blog site. She suggested a dragon flying through a window, or some such thing. So, this is what I came up with for her. It's called "The Comfort of Friends."

I have already gushed to Kevin in email. We'll have to see if we can fit it on the blog. And yes, people can come visit, though I doubt they will be that impressed. It's: http://katgoodwin.wordpress.com/

Nice! But he's the guy who made off with the maiden's overshirt before!

Nice blog too.

Thank you, it's been an interesting experience so far. I've got Kevin's picture up, though it's not large, but it links to his website with the bigger version and his other art. And a few people have been clicking on the link, my control panel tells me.

It's off the subject of art, but as we're talking about promotion I thought I would also mention something new I just recently added: a page at Amazon's Author Central. A co-worker of mine who is a former Amazon person alerted me to this feature, so I just recently finished putting together my "page" over there. It includes a pic of me (dashing as always); my Amazon book listings, of course; my book trailer; and a direct feed from my blog. It only has one entry in the blog, since it just takes new stuff, not old stuff.

Don't know if it will attract any interest or note, but hey, every little bit helps!

Hey, we need a new picture in here. How about a little refreshment?

That's good, I like that one. You always do well with ghostly images.

Just Another Philistine Hereford Eye's Avatar
    Does sort of make me wonder what the illusion is thinking about? Almost as if he's making his Heisman Trophy pose. Either that or he has a terrible itch.

HE always experiences the world in unique ways...