Looking for a thread

I am looking for an existing thread on the Fantasy/Horror forum here that discussed why books have gotten longer over time. I obviously tried the search function and couldn't find what I was looking for - I don't remember the name of the thread but I thought it was called "big fat fantasy," except searching for that didn't locate such a thread. Anyone remember this discussion? I realize this may be an unorthodox application of the "Help" forum but I figured it was worth a shot.

No, that wasn't it - the thread I'm thinking of was discussed in the last year or so. I think some of the issues brought up included the fact that books have gotten longer partially because of improvements in binding and partially because publishers used to think people would be put off by longer books. This is just what I remember - I could be wrong on all counts. Maybe this discussion took place somewhere else completely, it's hard to say.

But thanks for the link, it has some relevant discussions and I'm going to read through it anyway. I appreciate your taking the time to look!