Weird problem when attempting to search the forums

For some reason after I get results back from a search I can't actually follow the links provided. I included a couple of screen shots of the error.

http://i649.photobucket.com/albums/u...earchError.jpg

http://i649.photobucket.com/albums/u...archErrorA.jpg

I noticed the error occurs in IE, Chrome and Firefox. Let me know if you guys want me to test any changes. arkitech515@gmail.com
    Last edited by Arkitech; November 28th, 2009 at 08:27 PM.

Administrator Administrator Hobbit's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thanks Arkitech: we'll check it out.

IE and Firefox are working here in the UK. Whilst we're checking here, as it seems to be happening to you across all three, it might be worth trying by clearing things your end as well.

Mark
    Mark

I cleared the cache in my browsers, but the problem persists. I also did a search on the forums from google and I was able follow the links with no issues. Not sure what this means..

Blog Entries
    Ugh. With that in mind, it does sound like something at your end, then, but we're checking it out here, anyway.

Cyber-elves away!

Mark
    Mark

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbit View Post
    Ugh. With that in mind, it does sound like something at your end, then, but we're checking it out here, anyway.

Cyber-elves away!

Mark
    It's not a big deal if it's just my browser, but in the event other users have the issue I figured I would mention it. Also just as another test I ran a few searches on other forums (also using VBulletin) but I did'nt encounter that error. I'm searching through VBulletin's forum to see if I can find a similar occurrence documented there.

Blog Entries
    Yes: always appreciate knowing! Thanks for the heads-up.

Mark
    Mark

I'm the law... Administrator daigoro's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Is it the same regardless of what you search for? The search string seem to be included in the link and if there are some special characters there it might be the security features of the server that kicks in and thinks it's an attack of sorts.