Please read before casting your vote(s):
Welcome to the voting threads for the December Flash Fiction Contest, theme "Tradition."
First, if you've never participated or voted before, please keep in mind that there is a voting thread "A" and "B" (there are a maximum 12 polling options for each thread, hence the need for 2 threads).
Please read all entries before casting your vote.
1) Voting is encouraged by all members of SFFworld, not just those who entered. Feel free to vote!
2) You may cast up to a total of 3 votes (so you can vote for 1, 2, or 3 entries).
3) Each vote is equally weighted - There is no 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place vote, just 3 votes.
4) You do not get 3 votes per thread. It is 3 total votes over the two threads.
5) You may not vote multiple times for the same entry.
6) Should some silly person vote for 4 or more entries, I will message that person, redicule him/her, then ask kindly for them to clarify their voting (ie, limit it to their top 3). I will then adjust the totals manually in thread. Should I not be able to reach the person before the voting is over, unfortunetely, all of their votes will be discounted in the totals.
7) Again, you do not have to vote for 3 entries!
8) Though it is not required, if you are voting, you are encouraged to write a quick review for each entry in the voting threads. Feedback is always, always, appreciated.
9) The person with the most votes at the end of the voting period (end of the month) wins the contest and gets to host next month... with full and total supreme dictator powers.
The Thread "A" Entries:
keeping the faith by Dan Bieger (Hereford Eye)
His Eyes, How They Twinkled by Richard Dickson (Daily Rich)
Seven Years by Guerric Haché (GarrickW)
At Any Cost by Art Pacheco (suibom)
Founders Day by XXX (MrBF1V3)
Rebirth of the Phoenix by Victoria A. Rogers (NickeeCoco)
Blinded by sight by James MacEachern (MrJims)
Empty Space by Owen Jones (kater)
A Christmas Visitor by Nila E. White (tmso)
The Endurance of Snails by Pete Warner (Hoodwink)
All contest entrants are encouraged to leave feedback on all entries. Normally, feedback is left within the voting thread. However, with the addition of the new writing sub-forum, you may wish to leave your specific feedback in that particular author’s story thread.
If you do choose to leave feedback in the individual threads, I would ask that you also link/mention/repost the feedback in the voting thread as well.