Page 5 of 56 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Bard of Tending in Ileadh Maerad(",)'s Avatar
    Blog Entries
    OMGBTL!! HAHAHAHA!!! Really?!
    I wonder what would I do If I have a teacher named like that!

Quote Originally Posted by Singing4ever
    oh and I have snow
    if anyone wants some you are totally allowed to have a foot or so...=]
    Yippe! We do not experience snow here ya know.

UGH I HATE SNOW. I live in Wisconsin, USA. Heartily sick of the cold and the snow. It sucketh.

i only had about 2 inches of snow here, so no days off school . but it is snowing at the moment so if i'm ki'll get tomorrow off. i had the last day before xmas off but spent that packing to go on holiday, so still haven't had a chance for a snowball fight.

I have exams alll next week and the weeks after. Snow? Snow makes that suck. A: itll be freezing in the exam hall. B: No-one else will be in school. C: It'll be a pain in the ask to get there. D: The one good road, that means take 10 mins drive to get to my school closes tomorrow fr construction work on the bridge, so ill have to take a 20/30 min detour!

ARGH

Feel sorry you though M, snow is lovely, in moderation when its most convienient!

Banned
    Well, we got a sprinkling of the white stuff ourselves, yesterday... here in the Sunshine State... Florida. The courtyard fountain is frozen and our lows for the night dipped below that of upstate New York and Maine!

I love blustery winter nights and all, but this is getting ridiculous.
    I think we need to start imposing a tariff on the Canadians for all this weather they're exporting.

✫High Bard of the Reading ServalSpirit's Avatar
    OMG, seriously, your teacher's name was Sharma?!! His first name or last? BTL, that would be so funny! "Erm, Mr. Sharma, I have a question...."

And that does seem to rather suck, Bridie.

Actually, my science teacher is a girl, so it's Ms Sharma (I think Sharma had a secret love affair - perhaps he did understand love to some extent ). And yeah, she was mean/evil/whatnot. I remember our whole grade was banned from playing lawn bowls because she didn't wear the proper shoes and walked onto the lawn in her heels, punctuaring the nice, flat lawn. She of course, didn't admit to this when my Principal/Headmaster questioned her.

Wow, you guys seem to have lots of snow in the US. Here in Australia where I live, there is no snow. I've always wanted a white Christmas! And, I'm still on holidays right now! Woot! Uni starts in March, so I've been a break since 6th November!

kahlan- mother confessor confessor's Avatar
    a wold filled with twinkling lights.... where am i?
    Sharma had a secret love affair with an evil science teacher!!! thats so awesome!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jolly View Post
    Wow, you guys seem to have lots of snow in the US. Here in Australia where I live, there is no snow. I've always wanted a white Christmas! And, I'm still on holidays right now! Woot! Uni starts in March, so I've been a break since 6th November!
    How about we switch? If you want snow, I'll come to Australia and you can live here in New England.

And wow, that's a long break! We only got two weeks off for Christmas - but then, I'm still in high school. College next year!

Quote Originally Posted by Dena View Post
    UGH I HATE SNOW. I live in Wisconsin, USA. Heartily sick of the cold and the snow. It sucketh.
    I know how you feel. I'm in MN...

But good news-- temps will be rising to the mid-twenties this week! YAYYYYY! People are gonna come to school in shorts, I bet. :P

Also, Jolly-- you live in Australia? I'd be ECSTATIC to trade places with you.

And if anyone plays the Sims 3, there's a spa called "Sharma Spa" or something like that. Perhaps the Nameless One enjoys pampering others?

Quote Originally Posted by Savendia View Post
    How about we switch? If you want snow, I'll come to Australia and you can live here in New England.

And wow, that's a long break! We only got two weeks off for Christmas - but then, I'm still in high school. College next year!
    New England? I have absolutely no idea where that is (did I ever tell you how bad I was at Geography?)

Yup yup, I just had a massive state-wide exam (called the Higher School Certificate - HSC for short) so we've all been relaxing since then

Quote Originally Posted by Icelands View Post
    Also, Jolly-- you live in Australia? I'd be ECSTATIC to trade places with you.
    Sorry guys, but as much as I hate the hot weather in Aus (95F atm, and set to rise), I love it here and would not change it for the world!

New England = Northeastern America.

Quote Originally Posted by Icelands View Post
    New England = Northeastern America.
    New England also = snow.

I do love it, though. If I could only have snow without cold!

Blog Entries
    http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v4...nt=food004.jpg
    Look! It's like a lyre made out of a pear!

Ohh a new Chattery. Snazzy.

✫High Bard of the Reading ServalSpirit's Avatar
    Wow, awesome!!