Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thanks!

I have two more that are done and ready to post here, and then nine more to do after that. Which I haven't started yet, so I'd best get busy!

This next one is intended to be a James Bond-type character. This is one of those images that went through quite a few variations. The story snippet has the character defusing a bomb on an airliner, so that's what I depicted, with the guy having darker, longer hair and a brown suit, standing in the aisle of an airplane and holding up the bomb thingy.

But the publisher decided he wanted something different and provided a Sean Connery-era Bond picture (the classic stance of him holding the gun up by his head), and said he wanted that look, with a black suit and a solid white background (but with blond hair). So I did that, but then he said wanted an outdoor scene with him standing behind a car. Well, standing behind the car didn't work but I eventually came up with this scene, which we tinkered with a lot for lighting and color. Kat my recognize the building from a picture I did for her some years ago, of a fellow standing in a doorway in the background with a lady posing in the foreground. And the car, at least, is indeed an Aston Martin...

Victoria is a successful participant in a future X-Games sort of thrill seeking contest, some of which involve mock combat and others flying things around. As she lives for the adventure, I came up with this little action scene to depict that.

I AM too a mod! Moderator Rocket Sheep's Avatar
    S'very 007 there.

There's apparently some demand for SF images at myouterspace.com which you may like to check out.

The publisher was rather intent on making the secret agent pic look like Daniel Craig...

Thanks for the link. An interesting site, although not quite for my kind of work. I think they're more into animation than stills. But it certainly is interesting to see what directions the whole "social media" trend is taking...

Two more.

The first, as opposed to say the secret agent one which went back and forth a lot, the publisher liked straight out of the box with no changes. Her name is Venya 8, and she is a completely human-appearing android, very beautiful with flaming red hair, who has been captured in a raid by marauders. She is completely cybernetic, however, and in the story scene characterized as having an intense hunter look as she waits her chance to wreak havoc on her captors. As I used a grey outfit for her, and most of the sci-fi sets are also grey, I elected to use a bright abstract background here, which also helps set off her hair.

The second one is an Amazonian warrior who, unlike her compatriots who flee at the approach of some modern-equipped soldiers, greets them boldly with her bow and her nasty knife.

Can you do it in blue?

Do what in blue?