Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    I AM too a mod! Moderator Rocket Sheep's Avatar
    I like the lips and eyes on the android sexbot. I think the green stripe is probably chlorophyll and has some thing to do with powering the eyes. Future bots should include a lot of organic tech. The hair she looks like she built herself by stealing strands here and there from humans whose hair she coveted... there's a story behind the hair for sure. I'm not sure about the camel toe tho.

I think you've been inhaling too many fumes from the mortar of that garden wall project of yours...

No no, there are no fumes, I was absorbing the chemicals through the skin... as it melted and breathing in the silicates, that's all.

*** Has visions of Sheepie accidentally cementing her hands to the new wall, cooling greeting neighbors strolling by with, "Cheerio, yes, just a spot of bother here, don't mind me..." and then waiting until they're out of sight before tugging furiously to free herself. And she's left with a fine pair of golf gloves permanently attached to her new masonry... ***

For those missing the point of this exchange, you need to check out Sheepie's Facebook postings...

The brief for this one was pretty simple: a Japanese samurai. As I'm finding the publisher is generally more in favor of portrait versus landscape (I'm sure they work better for the game cards), I'm making more of them this way.

Just Another Philistine Hereford Eye's Avatar
    Where, pray tell, kind sir, where his wakizashi might be hiding?

Same place the scabbard for his katana is hiding. Given the angle and the pose, I thought it would be clearer to dispense with those (particularly as this outfit did not include a suitable shash to hold the scabbards). As he is supposed to be a ronin anyway, figured I could take some liberties...

Here are two more. The first is a pompous and arrogant young prince named Blatt. Originally his clothes were a bit more subtle, but the publisher preferred somewhat more garish colors to match his personality:

The second one is a medieval Korean warrior who had once been a deadly fighter, but who repented and is now trying to redeem himself, until faced with a need to defend his village. He was described as being something of a Rambo like character but who never uses weapons. As there are no period Korean clothes models available, I took some license with this one and just went for the flavor of the character.

Both very nice. You're really improving your male characters, sir.
    Bet you're drawing some faery ladies on the side, though. Isn't like you to stay too far from your passion.

Thank you, sir! And yes, while my personal output has slowed down a bit this last month and a half, I'm managing to get the occasional picture out. In fact, I just posted a pin-up lass over at my Renderosity gallery. Not exactly fantasy stuff (well, not *this* kind of fantasy, at least, lol!)

Couple more. The first one is a warrior woman; she started out looking completely different, in a fighting pose fending off monsters, and with totally different armor. But through a lot of back and forth, it became clear that even though the story snippet had her fighting, the publisher was really looking for a "noble pose" sort of image. We went through a lot of heads, hair color, eye color, and armor color before he settled on this version:

This one is an Arab fighting the Italians in World War I:

I like the Warrior Woman a lot. Looking at her eyes reminds me of Daniela Ruah of the tv show NCIS Los Angeles. A birth effect gives Daniela the appearance of having two different eye colors. Warrior Woman would look cool with same.

Arab guy is gonna have a very sore upper arm if he must fire that rifle. The rifle ought to be seated inside the deltoid and against the collar bone. Recoil is going to play hell with his bicep.

I don't think he's planning to fire it. He's just being menacing. He's not even looking along the sight.

I like that the warrior woman has dents... she needs bit of rust too.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Sheep View Post
    I like that the warrior woman has dents... she needs bit of rust too.
    You always do go in for the grunge...

Grunge sheep. That's my new name.