Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 123
  1. #61
    Reader Moderator NickeeCoco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    2,646
    I'm really regretting putting the word "above" in the mix. . . /sigh

  2. #62
    Reader Moderator NickeeCoco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    2,646
    So erm. . . I'm taking my stickler hat out again. . . I'm sorry. Just picture me in a dunces cap waving a flimsy stick around whilst I stomp my feet. Maybe that'll just make me seem ridiculous instead of mean.

    In the intructions on the random generator site it states that certain words have to be in a certain order. I understand that Elves of the Tower is pretty much the same as Tower of Elves, but if I allow you do switch things around then I have to let others switch things around too, which might not end up being the same, y'know? So, could you switch your title around to the proper order? Thanks.

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by NickeeCoco View Post
    So erm. . . I'm taking my stickler hat out again. . . I'm sorry. Just picture me in a dunces cap waving a flimsy stick around whilst I stomp my feet. Maybe that'll just make me seem ridiculous instead of mean.

    In the intructions on the random generator site it states that certain words have to be in a certain order. I understand that Elves of the Tower is pretty much the same as Tower of Elves, but if I allow you do switch things around then I have to let others switch things around too, which might not end up being the same, y'know? So, could you switch your title around to the proper order? Thanks.
    That's pretty funny. Don't recall that rule, though. Never once said that they had to remain in that order. It did say that "this is the FIRST word of your title," though. Imagine that.
    Last edited by bobnagga; February 9th, 2010 at 09:15 PM.

  4. #64
    Marshwriter
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Gauteng, South Africa
    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by NickeeCoco View Post
    I'm sorry to be a spoil sport, but I'm going to point something out:



    Sorry. Don't want to ruin your fun!
    No prob! That will teach me to read properly... at least it's just a "the" I'm losing out on - and it doesn't change the story I'm busy with.

    Still writing and re-writing. There seems to be too many things clamouring to get into this one...

    Marsh

  5. #65
    Reader Moderator NickeeCoco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    2,646
    Thanks guys. And again, sorry.

  6. #66
    Writer wannabe... SuperFede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Buenos Aires
    Posts
    491
    Quote Originally Posted by NickeeCoco View Post
    Thanks guys. And again, sorry.
    Stop apologizing!

    You are the supreme dictator this month!

    feel free to use and abuse of your power (while it lasts).

    I don't think IŽll be able to submit this month, too many things going on for me right now. But i'll try....

    SF!

  7. #67
    Reader Moderator NickeeCoco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    2,646
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFede View Post
    Stop apologizing!
    You don't know much about Canadians, do you?

  8. #68
    Damn fool idealist DailyRich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    1,682

  9. #69
    contains traces of nuts Hoodwink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    The Blackwater esturary, Essex
    Posts
    356
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFede View Post
    Stop apologizing!

    You are the supreme dictator this month!

    feel free to use and abuse of your power (while it lasts).

    I don't think I´ll be able to submit this month, too many things going on for me right now. But i'll try....

    SF!
    Besides, some of us dig bossy chicks

    edit: I can't believe I just called someone a 'chick'. *hands back his Moden Man of 2009 award*

  10. #70
    Boba Fett Lives Daddy Darth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Annapolis Valley Nova Scotia
    Posts
    2,624
    Quote Originally Posted by NickeeCoco View Post
    You don't know much about Canadians, do you?
    Too funny. Someone runs into me and I stammer out an apology before I realise what happened. Its in the blood.

  11. #71
    Just Another Philistine Hereford Eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Charter Member, Restore Pluto Initiative
    Posts
    4,685
    If it is a Candian trait to respond with an apology, why is it that no one told Kung Foo?

  12. #72
    Writer wannabe... SuperFede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Buenos Aires
    Posts
    491
    Quote Originally Posted by NickeeCoco View Post
    You don't know much about Canadians, do you?
    oh, no.... i don't... and besides the people here i haven't even met a canadian. I would go there and meet all of you if someone is kind enough to invite me ....

    naaaaa, it's too cold up there..... I might just stay here with a nice and cosy 35°C that we have here today..... (oh. just in case, by here i mean Buenos Aires).

  13. #73
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Mebane, North Carolina
    Posts
    616
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoodwink View Post
    Besides, some of us dig bossy chicks
    Rrrrrrrrrowl.


    Wait... have the women folk won two months in a row?

    Men, we cannot allow this to continue! Soon they'll outlaw burping and crotch scratching as part of the contest rules! And... and... they'll force us to watch "The Notebook"!



    Wait... I think my wife has already put me through all of that. Nevermind, carry on....

  14. #74
    Reader Moderator NickeeCoco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    2,646
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFede View Post
    oh, no.... i don't... and besides the people here i haven't even met a canadian. I would go there and meet all of you if someone is kind enough to invite me ....

    naaaaa, it's too cold up there..... I might just stay here with a nice and cosy 35°C that we have here today..... (oh. just in case, by here i mean Buenos Aires).
    What you need to do is watched the movie Canadian Bacon. It'll tell you all you need to know about us Canucks.


    Now get back to writing and get your damned submissions in. I don't want to see anymore chit chat. Work!

  15. #75
    Reader Moderator NickeeCoco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    2,646
    . . .

    I wasn't serious?

    . . .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •