Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    ✫High Bard of the Reading ServalSpirit's Avatar
    Hmm, maybe it would be best if I was Irc as well... It might be difficult otherwise. If anyone really, really wants to be our favorite feathered messenger, though, let me know!

The horse with no name. Maximus's Avatar
    Running down a dream, working on a mystery...
    Full name: Kaiser

Nickname/s: Kai

Secret/s: Sexual Orientation.

Likes: The Countryside, adventuring, beautiful views and Animals.

Dislikes: Bandits, Highwaymen, Bards from Ileadh.

Sexual orientation: Homosexual, though he makes out that he is Heterosexual.

Family ties: He doesn't know anymore, before he was cast out he had a Mother and Father.

Children: None, for obvious reasons.

Pet/s: Aronil, huge white destrier with a black line running down his nose, aprox 590kg. More of a friend than a pet.

Appearance:

Eye Colour: Pearly blue eyes.

Haircolour/style: Loose, light blond hair that contrasts well with his skin tone(That being caucasian and slightly tanned). Falling down almost to his shoulders, thick and wavy.

Height + Weight: About 6ft1`inches tall. Around 86kg, quite a lean and muscular build.

Tattoos/piercings/scars: No tattoos or piercings. Small scar on his lower back, larger scar running diagonally from his right shoulder, accross his chest all the way down to his waist.

History: Born and raised by his Mother and Father in a small village in the Ileadh Countryside, it was though that he had the Gift when he realized he was able to speak to Animals. His parents sent him to the school, they soon figured out that he had only one part of the Gift and promptly sent him home to his family; he stayed at home and helped his Father grow crops and farm their land until he was 25 when his Parents discovered his unusual attraction to those of the same sex, they immediatly cast him out of there home as they saw this as a strange and disgusting practice which brought only shame to his Family.

He left Ileadh and began travelling Annar and the Seven Kingdoms looking for friends, adventure and someone who would understand him.

Personality: Kind of person who keeps to themselves, is very wary when it comes to people he doesn't know, always alert and slightly on edge. When he gets to know a person he opens up a bit more and becomes more relaxed, is quite friendly and kind. Though he acts happy when around people deep down he is a sad person, he feels that no one really understands him or knows who he really is, his one hope would be to find that person so he could actually enjoy his life.

Sorry if it's not to good, I've not made a char in a long time. Thought I'd make a Character that was a bit different
    Last edited by Maximus; March 24th, 2010 at 02:25 PM.

Bard of Tending in Ileadh Maerad(",)'s Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
    Dislikes: Bandits, Highwaymen, Bards from Ileadh.
    Bards from Ileadh?!

oops, sorry for the burst. hehe.
    I just love Ileadh by heart (and especially the bards from Ileadh, since Ellesta, my old character is from there. )

haha! making a character like Kai never ever crossed my mind Maximus!
    Kai is really a different one indeed. I think im liking your character!
    Last edited by Maerad(",); March 25th, 2010 at 07:36 AM.

Thankyou! I thought I'd try something different :P

Wait...I thought Ileadh was the place that Saliman, Hem, Irk and Hekibel go in the Singing and they are all horrible...I've forgotten what countries are in the Seven Kingdoms XD

Bard of Tending in Ileadh Maerad(",)'s Avatar
    Blog Entries
    maybe this link could help maps.

as for the place where they stayed after the war, i do not know, I forgot too. someone with a sharp memory here?

Blog Entries
    I claim Dernhil, should he ever become a part of this new RPG..and should I ever find the time to join it again, lol. Just sayin'.

If Dernhil comes back, Maerad might choose to stay with Cadvan anyway.

Speaking of which, it seems no one is claiming Cadvan. I know we agreed on one canon character per person, but this RPG just isn't starting! So, if no one objects, I'll take Cadvan. Any problems? Maybe we can switch later, if new people join or something.

Common sense ain't common Maiablackwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I think it was Desor, not Ileadh, although if I recall, Ileadh wasn't one of the more pleasant Schools. I might be wrong though. I've been rereading The Riddle, but there isn't a lot of that that takes place in Annar, it's mostly Thorold and Arkiadera. (NIMMMMM!!! <3)

I agree, Kai sounds like a great character, I can't wait to meet him. I honestly can't say I've put any thought into an OC of my own, mostly because I've been wildly distracted forming two characters for something I'm writing with a friend.

Yeah, nobody seems to be taking Cadvan, you're right. Or Hekibel. Maybe I'll take her, since she'll probably be around Saliman a lot. Temporarily, though, in the hopes that someone else will come along and claim them. So:

Maerad: PellinorFanatic
    Cadvan: (temp. ServalSpirit)
    Hem: ServalSpirit
    Saliman: Maiablackwolf
    Hekibel: (temp. Maiablackwolf)

Are we ready, then, to begin? The OCs ought to be introduced quickly, unless they meet first together and can head to Innail/meet the others outside of Innail. Just because you two will probably want to write something and not wait for the crew to come along and find you first. Or perhaps you could stand in for Cadders and Heki...?

Would you like to begin, Maia?

Everything sounds good, whose going to start? *Cough* Maia *Cough*

Blog Entries
    Oh, sure, fine, point at the rp-obsessed person, see if I care.

It was hard to believe everything was over. The Nameless One was defeated. Maerad and Cadvan were safe. Hem and Hekibel were safe. Of course, Saliman would not ignore the losses, and he still grieved for the dead. Juriken. Zelika. Maerad's cousin, Dharin, who he had never met. Marich and Karim. And countless others, people he hadn't known, but who were just as loved by their friends and families.

As of late, he had been making tentative plans to return to Turbansk; there was serious talk of rebuilding it, and he was determined to help. But he was hardly in a large hurry; it was good to relax after so long, and Innail was a beautiful School. Just now he sat in one of its gardens, writing a letter to an old friend that he had just learned was alive and well. It would be hard to get it to him, for though the Black Army was in disarray, it was still dangerous. Bandits wandered freely over once-safe roads, and while Bards like some of those he had encountered at Desor went unpunished, Saliman knew they had a long way to go.

Grows a lily on a briar Echowindsong's Avatar
    I alternate between Edil-Amarandh, Narnia, Alagaesia, Agrabah, Bayern, Araulen, and the real world.
    Blog Entries
    can i b cadders?
    other people can be him sometimes, because i won't be on very much. but can i be him?

Full name: Cadvan
    Nickname/s: N/A
    Secret/s: ...

Dislikes: Bandits, Ignorant People (someone help me, ahh!!!)
    Family ties: his family's dead.
    Children: None
    Pet/s: would you call darsor a pet?
    Appearance: tall, with brown hair to his shoulders. scar around his cheekbone and eye.
    Eye Colour:blue eyes.

History: born to a cobbler, taken to lirigon, killed best friend () traveled all over countryside, you know the rest.

Personality: you know!!!

wow, this character page needs some help. but ill try to do my best with cadvan.

Blog Entries
    I don't see why Cadvan can't be shared, but you'd have to ask ServalSpirit.

Maerad: PellinorFanatic
    Cadvan: ServalSpirit/Echowindsong?
    Hem: ServalSpirit
    Saliman: Maiablackwolf
    Hekibel: (temp. Maiablackwolf)

Sure! So, we'll both act him?