Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Bard of Tending in Ileadh Maerad(",)'s Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yay! We're happy your back, PF! *hugs* Cadvan's still owner-less.
    I think we could skip after dinner so that PF could catch up.

I don't know what to write, though.

Common sense ain't common Maiablackwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I was having some trouble with my last post too.

Shall we do a collective "Skip to the next day"?

And what will the next day hold in store for our dear characters? I think personally that while Kai and Sunny go to ask Malgorn about employment, they can encounter the others. That way everyone has met everyone else.

Forever singing
    Okays. Someone introduce Eirwen to me, though

Blog Entries
    Would that be me?

Blog Entries
    Yes, I think. My character is just too suspicious for the moment.

Blog Entries
    Once he had finished speaking with Malgorn, Saliman glanced at Eirwen. It was seeming increasingly obvious that she wouldn't introduce herself to Anhil, so he decided he had better step in. "Anhil, have you met our new friend?" he asked, motioning to Eirwen.

Forever singing
    Saliman came over to Anhil with Eirwen when he had finished talking to Cadvan and asked, gesturing to Eirwen, "Anhil, have you met our new friend?"

Anhil thought for a fleeting second about what to reply. He had sensed that the girl was suspicious and scared of something and didn't want to enhance that feeling. "I saw your friend at the gardens with Maerad when I came in." Anhil then turned slightly towards Eirwen, smiling briefly but warmly and said, keeping the introduction as simple and friendly as possible, "I am Anhil, young lady; pleased to meet you."
    Last edited by The Singer; July 18th, 2010 at 07:12 AM.

Blog Entries
    Eirwen could have laughed when she was called young lady but due to the formal atmosphere she didn't do so.

"Nice to meet you Anhil, my name is Eirwen." she said as friendly as she could. Anhil seemed nice and friendly like Saliman, he looked haggard though.

Forever singing
    Anhil saw Eirwen's mouth curl up ever so slightly in a grin. He nodded and then announced, "I for one am tired. If you all will do the honour of excusing me from your gracious company, I wish to retire now to a comfortable chamber after feasting in these pleasurable halls."

Thanks for calling Anhil a nice guy. Anyway, I don't think we can do this Imank-returns-business, for he was a Hull and as every other Hull, he died when Sharma died, for his existance depended on Sharma's existence. Or if we so want to corrupt our Bards' pleasurable lives, we can create an Imank loophole (lol), in which he escapes dying because he was holding the most-evil-and-powerful sword which he used to try to kill Sharma and had apparently, a Shika (creaures from the Abyss who feasted on souls) by his side. Any ideas?
    Last edited by The Singer; July 19th, 2010 at 08:04 AM.

Blog Entries
    That makes sense, although I do think Shika is just too powerful for him to handle. I cannot think of anything that could still make him alive(he should be dead, like you said.)

The horse with no name. Maximus's Avatar
    Running down a dream, working on a mystery...
    Let's just pretend he hid down a well and he was never affected by Sharma's death.

Blog Entries
    I don't know, Cadvan suggested there were ways for Hulls to become Bards again, and if something like that can happen, then it's reasonable that a Hull can break off of its dependency on Sharma. That's my thinking, at least. Also, I think it was Sharma who summoned the Shika, not Imank. Maybe some kind of arcane ritual, I dunno. But I think there can still be corrupt Bards out there that, even if they aren't exactly Hulls because they don't draw power from Sharma, serve basically the same purpose. Perhaps we can make a new name to differentiate?

Blog Entries
    A new name would be cool. I agree with Maia, there would still be and will always be corrupt Bards hidden in the forests. They will have a new leader.. But who will control those new-black-bards? random?

Blog Entries
    We could either use Imank in a loopholeish way or use someone new. Maybe one of those really unpleasant Bards in the beginning of the first book when Maerad first comes to Innail?

Forever singing
    I think we should create a powerful and a very corrupt Bard from Desor who could be somehow related to Enkir. On the other hand, Enkir is still alive, guys. We could maybe just use him; for we need not take the sentence 'Enkir has gone mad' literally, you know. It could be that by so many wars and refusals and a still false-image-in-which-I-am-the-bastion-of-light that Enkir just got so piqued and he went away from Norloch secretly. Howzzat?