Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Common sense ain't common Maiablackwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ok, thanks for letting us know. If you get bored and need a spot to enter, just holler. Also, I'm going to use a character a few of us already know for my OC... she's from my fanfic The Empty Grave.

Full name: Sunara of the House of Il Aran

Nickname/s: Sunny, but she generally hates it when people call her that.

Fears: Being alone, not living up to expectations.

Quirks: She flicks her hair a lot. And she has a flirting problem.

Goal/s: Wants to be a famous warrior and yadda yadda yadda.

Flaw/s: She sometimes fails to think about the future and only lives in the now. She gets herself into trouble with her flirting once in a while, isn't very disciplined, and is a little argumentative.

Secret/s: Even though she acts like she really doesn't care, she's really, really worried about the fact that she's seemingly alone without any family. (later, when/if she reunites with her brother and/or sister, she'll worry about taking care of them, since she basically has to act as a stand-in parent.)

Likes: Boys, weapons, slacking off, her family, meat, wide open spaces, horses, cats, trashy clothes.

Dislikes: Hard work, being told what to do, people who can't take care of themselves, when she can't get a guy, and anything having to do with the Black Army.

Sexual orientation: Heterosexual

Family ties: Extensive family, now all dead. Nisrah's probably alive and out there somewhere; we'll see if we ressurect Zelika later on.

Children: None, and she doesn't want any. She thinks they'd slow her down too much (and any siblings to take care of would do a fine job of that on their own!)

Pet/s: She had a chestnut stallion called Alder before Baladh was destroyed, but he's probably dead now...

Appearance: Sunara is tall, big-boned, and very fit. She has dark red hair, which is wavy and used to fall to her lower back, before it was all cut off. Now it's chin length; she's trying to grow it back to its original length. Her eyes are chocolate brown and her skin's a dark tan-light mocha colour. She has a small scar on her lower left arm, and probably got it when she was with the Curs. She's a good fighter, and has managed to avoid anything else, except for a few unnoticeable marks from her childhood (touching fire, cutting a finger and not a cucumber, things like that). She has her ears pierced, and has no tattoos.

History: Sunara was raised as the third youngest child in the House of Il Aran, after her brother and cousin. There were quite a few younger ones, among them Zelika and Nisrah. She enjoyed doing as her parents wanted, and was one of the most promising warriors, but her success was impeded by the occasional bout of laziness and many distractions (aka boys). When the war came, she trained hard for real, but it didn't stop the soldiers and Hulls from taking away cousins and siblings-- among them, her younger brother. It also didn't stop them from taking her. She was strong, and lived through her life (if you could call it that) as a child soldier. She's not really a child anymore, though, after all she's seen.

Shortly after the drugs wore off and she found herself lost in the middle of Annar, outside Til Amon with quite a few other confused kids, she realized she had come into the Speech. It was unknown in her family, which was probably why nobody had heeded the signs and realized beforehand that she had the gift. The Hulls had seen it, but were waiting for it to come; perhaps they'd make her into one of their own. Thankfully, they died before that happened. Now she's trying to get her bearings, confused and lost, and doesn't have a clue what's happened.

Personality: Cocky, snide, self-important, short-tempered. In our world, they're called the popular girls. In Edil-Amarandh, they're probably Bards from the First Circle of Desor. They're mean, they're pretty, they seem selfish as all-get out. But there's more to them, or at least, to this one. Sunara isn't as confident as she looks. In fact, she's afraid. Really afraid. Because she's not in control of her life anymore.

When she is, though, she's a bit of a pain in the behind. The only question is, can she mend her ways?

Bard of Tending in Ileadh Maerad(",)'s Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Er, what happens now?

"Thanks." Eirwen whispered, not looking at their eyes. She looked at the foods on the table and she began to feel ravenous. But she doubted to eat it, what if the foods have poison?

She looked at everyone to be sure. Malgorn raised his glass to her and smiled, Hem ate his meal with real enjoyment, and Saliman seemed fine. She could not refuse her stomach's grumbles anymore. But these people are Bards! They could deceive! her mind said, They could deceive....and kiiillll... Suddenly, she felt like she cannot breathe, her chest felt heavy. The Bards' laughs seemed like a cold banging echo that froze her body.. suddenly she felt really afraid.

"Excuse me for a while.." she said quietly, standing up. The familiar girl whose name she forgot suddenly looked at her questioningly. "Comfort room." Eirwen whispered while looking at the floor. She made sure no one followed her.

She ran outside the house and sat somewhere on the bench. It felt great not surrounded by Bards, she inhaled some fresh air and closed her eyes..

Hey, Maximus!

Blog Entries
    Did you want me to post? I think it's more than possible that Hekibel might want to run after Eirwen to see if she's okay.

Bard of Tending in Ileadh Maerad(",)'s Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It's okay.

The horse with no name. Maximus's Avatar
    Running down a dream, working on a mystery...
    Hey, Maerad! And I think I'm gonna' holler now getting bored of looking for a way to get in, and I'm not that attentive so I've already missed a few I think.

Blog Entries
    In that case, how about he bumps into Eirwen outside? Alternatively, he could meet up with Sunara and we could run something on the side that would merge into the big picture later. I think it'd be hilarious to see her doing all that flirting in vain. But Innail might be the better place to go for convenience to the story line (they can meet Sunara when they're going south, perhaps? I'm already using Saliman so I'm in no rush), so your choice.

Hmm, I like the idea of getting into the bigger picture now...but the on the side bit sounds alot of fun and would be quite hilarious in itself so, I think it would be cool if I came in with Sunara, so that option please!

Blog Entries
    Hmm. Problem is she's supposed to be far away, in the Til Amon or Lirigon area depending on where the curs were being used, to march to Lirigon or continue in the siege at Til Amon. So I think it'd be easier for him to arrive alone... unless they've already met, and arrive at Innail together?

That could work, and we would be getting into the main stroyline straight away.

Blog Entries
    We have our plan, then. Would you care to post?

Are they arriving together or seperately?

Grows a lily on a briar Echowindsong's Avatar
    I alternate between Edil-Amarandh, Narnia, Alagaesia, Agrabah, Bayern, Araulen, and the real world.
    Blog Entries
    I'm confused... I'm aborting Cadvan... CADVAN IS UP FOR GRABS, PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!

✫High Bard of the Reading ServalSpirit's Avatar
    I guess it's just me then.

Blog Entries
    I was thinking together. If you'd rather go with seperately, maybe they got into a fight so she comes a day after or something.

It's just that I wasn't sure if we are doing it that they have been travelling together and reach Innail togetehr or they have never met and then they meet at the gates.