Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    imaster, hey, my apologies in that DownUnder was not specified in the contest

Should you win the giveaway and Wild Wolf can't get one to you, I'll do it myself. A while back I sent a copy of Dark Resurrection to music man Peter Miller, and he's somewhere down there. Matter of fact, I need to get him a copy of RHONE, now that I've got a few.

btw, I had a dream of working in Australia for a year shortly after college, decades ago. Still want to visit sometime -- and to the U.K. and Europe. I'm not the most widely-traveled dude, though have been to the Caribbean a few times.

Quote Originally Posted by Jop View Post
    Yay! Another new author to try out! I look forward to reading your book, and yes, the cover art is pretty cool.
    Thanks much, Jop. I see you're MidAtlantic-based. Anywhere near my own glamorous Raleighwood in No'th Kackalaki?

Hobbit has set me up with a John Karr Author's forum if anyone would like to trade more thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by werewolfv2 View Post
    Till you and I talked about this I was wondering about this. The story had a "feel" that was familiar to me, though of course not identical.

Ive made it a bit further in Rhone, and it still is pretty good.

And guys, Im not saying this to kiss Johns butt or anything like that. I really appreciate the opportunity he gave me to be one of the 1st to read his book, but I wont say i like it just due to that.
    Glad it's hanging in there for you, Josh-man.

Quote Originally Posted by johnkarr View Post

Thats fine, his address falls under the area Wolf will ship to

Simultaneous posts, OMG!! We've inadvertently opened up a Worm Hole to Andromeda

btw, I had a dream of working in Australia for a year shortly after college, decades ago. Still want to visit sometime -- and to the U.K. and Europe. I'm not the most widely-traveled dude, though have been to the Caribbean a few times.
    You should definitely visit Oz sometime, I myself is more of a tourist (officially called student though) here and going back to Sweden in a couple of months, that´s why I won´t read the book until I get home or as an e-book—my bags were on the weight limit when I got here...

I entered my Swedish address so if I win, I´ll have it waiting for me when I get home!

Hobbit has set me up with a John Karr Author's forum if anyone would like to trade more thoughts.
    That's good news, congrats John, I'm looking forward to your book as well.

Mihir

umm.. what?
    Last edited by werewolfv2; April 19th, 2010 at 05:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperstorm View Post
    That's good news, congrats John, I'm looking forward to your book as well.

Mihir
    Thanks Mihir. Your copy should arrive soon -- thanks for offering to review. I hope you find it entertaining. btw, your name reminds me of Mithril

Thanks much, Jop. I see you're MidAtlantic-based. Anywhere near my own glamorous Raleighwood in No'th Kackalaki?
    Actually, the "Mid-Atlantica" is quite literal - I am writing this from the middle of the Grand Bank of Newfoundland, about 350km off the coast...On an oil drilling/production platform. I have a great ocean view, when there isn't any fog, and we're attached to the bottom, so no seasickness.

On my off time, I live outside of St. John's, Newfoundland.

yeah, I was a little off the mark. Sounds wild. I'd be worried about The Kraken though.

I've entered.
    Good luck to all

welp John, you are now for sale on the main page. Doesnt it feel good?

I sweetened the deal, a free arc from another author will be given away to one of the 1st 5 people to buy Rhone

cool stuff, Dwagginz. Good luck to you.

werewolfv2 -- I'll have you know, sir, that I cannot be bought ... oh you mean Rhone? Thanks, man! I'm going to have the director of Rhone The Movie carve you out a role, so work on those sword-wielding skills.