Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Seak View Post
    Good to hear, i'm excited for my copy.
    Thinking it should arrive at your manor by the end of the week, or early next. I sent it from glamorous Raleighwood this past Monday. Yes, I had to fight my way past the starlets, mooncalves, agents named 'swifty' and boat loads of paparazzi but you know ...
    Last edited by johnkarr; May 5th, 2010 at 10:33 PM.

That would (guestimation here) place mine in a week or two, depending on the ash cloud and so forth.
    Gives me time to read Farlander

Wow! I actually won something? Usually, all I win is another chance to play "Roll up the Rim" when Tim Horton's has their contest on the go [warning: Canadian Content /warning]...The wife has just informed me that now I should buy a lottery ticket!

John Karr, I am very much looking forward to reading your book!

Quote Originally Posted by johnkarr View Post
    Oh, and Jop, maybe you are related to Rhone. In the end some part of him may find its way from Mars to Earth.
    lol...my mother is always pointing out my relatives when we visit her home town - its one of the hazards of coming from an extended family and a small community or 3...Many 'third cousins, four times removed' and the like

Quote Originally Posted by Dwagginz View Post
    That would (guestimation here) place mine in a week or two, depending on the ash cloud and so forth.
    Gives me time to read Farlander
    Hopefully not as much time as you think. Wild Wolf Publishing is sending your copy, seeing as to how they are in the U.K. neighborhood themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Jop View Post
    Wow! I actually won something? Usually, all I win is another chance to play "Roll up the Rim" when Tim Horton's has their contest on the go [warning: Canadian Content /warning]...The wife has just informed me that now I should buy a lottery ticket!

John Karr, I am very much looking forward to reading your book!

lol...my mother is always pointing out my relatives when we visit her home town - its one of the hazards of coming from an extended family and a small community or 3...Many 'third cousins, four times removed' and the like
    Well, you should kinda be the grand prize winner, as you brought the most quantity and content.

Yeah, I'm a bit snowed by that Tim Horton reference. Pun alert! SNOWED ... Canada! Hmm, doesn't snow all year round though, does it?

Guess a lottery ticket is harmless enough. Check with the wife before betting the farm, though.

Hopefully not as much time as you think. Wild Wolf Publishing is sending your copy, seeing as to how they are in the U.K. neighborhood themselves.
    Oh, brilliant. Perhaps it'll arrive this week. Thanks Mr Karr!

Guess what arrived this morning?

a pissed off monkey in a box?

Quote Originally Posted by werewolfv2 View Post
    a pissed off monkey in a box?
    That and Rhone.

A certain Canadian took advantage of my offering free shipping if he wanted another book and decided to add a 3 pound signed copy of warriors to his copy of Rhone :P

I really hope people like Rhone as much as I did

Quote Originally Posted by werewolfv2 View Post
    A certain Canadian took advantage of my offering free shipping if he wanted another book and decided to add a 3 pound signed copy of warriors to his copy of Rhone :P
    Lol...That was after I pared down my shopping list I didn't want to take too much advantage of your kind offer

Quote Originally Posted by Jop View Post
    Lol...That was after I pared down my shopping list I didn't want to take too much advantage of your kind offer
    dang it you should have told me, adding Warriors only added about $4 or $5 to the shipping cost at my end, more books wouldnt have been too bad. Rhone by itself would have been about $11-13 bucks.

I am offering a $5 cpn on orders of $30, the code is 1091, so that would cut your shipping cost down to something more reasonable..

... between that and the normal .99 (US only, sorry) things are starting to fly off the shelves

Glad folks are getting their Rhone on. Or at least delivered.

werewolfv2 -- glad to hear the business is taking off. You are The Man.

Thinking it should arrive at your manor by the end of the week, or early next. I sent it from glamorous Raleighwood this past Monday. Yes, I had to fight my way past the starlets, mooncalves, agents named 'swifty' and boat loads of paparazzi but you know ...
    It's all worth it. Yup, I got my copy the other day, I've just been going crazy with finals, but I'll be done this week. I have a couple books I promised I'd read and review for some authors, but once that's done Rhone it is.

I'm hoping I can get it up some time in June on Only the Best SciFi/Fantasy. Thanks again.

Ugh, finals. Don't drum up past nightmares, Seak.

Glad your copy arrived. No strings, you know. Sometimes a book will languish on my shelf for a while before I finally tap it. I know how it is. I'm just psyched some folks are giving it a go.