Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Common sense ain't common Maiablackwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I concur. 'Tis a wonderful idea.

I'd try it... if I weren't writing a fanfiction for a different series. *whips self as traitor*

A small room off the corridor of sanity :D
    Blog Entries
    The ending could have bneen worse, Alison could have asked JKR for ideas....

Quote Originally Posted by kiaga89 View Post
    I think it's possible Alison is done with the books - although I loved the singing, looking back at it, it looks a tad bit rushed, like she just wanted to get it over with. It's understandable- a lot of work goes into writing, and after some time, I imagine it must get tiring.
    I'm not the only one then!
    I was slightly disappointed in that the M+C ship seemed rather to come out of nowhere, and one moment they were arguing the next they were getting with each other.

And how Hem and Maerad seemed to "meet" due to her knowing.

I LOVE this series,
    but can't help but be slightly disappointed.

But I still have an love for them and love Alison!

Blog Entries
    I don't think the forum is dead, but it's definitely in a deep sleep. It used to be one of the busiest on this site, and now many of the main threads haven't been posted in since 2010. Still, I can't point the finger, otherwise I'd be a right hypocrite. I haven't been on here in donkeys, but like I said, I'll try harder.

Grows a lily on a briar Echowindsong's Avatar
    I alternate between Edil-Amarandh, Narnia, Alagaesia, Agrabah, Bayern, Araulen, and the real world.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bree View Post
    I don't think the forum is dead, but it's definitely in a deep sleep. It used to be one of the busiest on this site, and now many of the main threads haven't been posted in since 2010. Still, I can't point the finger, otherwise I'd be a right hypocrite. I haven't been on here in donkeys, but like I said, I'll try harder.
    Same goes for me, too. Let us revive the Pellinorites!