Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfinx View Post
    Practical Demonkeeping, by Christopher Moore. Picked it up thanks to a recommendation from Randy M. And I'm glad I did; it certainly has its flaws (which Randy i think also pointed out) - but there's some hilarious stuff there. Not often that a book has me laughing out loud

Cheers,

Sfinx.
    I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it. I need to get back to Moore. I could use a few laughs.

Randy M.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbit View Post
    That and 'dwagginz', Dwaggz..
    I plead ignorance!

Where are all the Dwarf books, anyway? I do like stories involving female Dwarves!

Boy, that intern's busy:

Chart 3: Dragons!

and Chart 4: Trends and Fonts:

Any surprises there?

*goes off to write a no-doubt best selling novel, using as many of those words as possible*

Mark
    Death of a Magic Dragon's Shadow in the Rising City of Gold and Silver involving Dark Demon Zombie Wolves and Ghost Dwarf Knights from the Edge of Hell

Quote Originally Posted by kirk View Post
    Death of a Magic Dragon's Shadow in the Rising City of Gold and Silver involving Dark Demon Zombie Wolves and Ghost Dwarf Knights from the Edge of Hell
    No, no, no, you're not using proper format. The series is called: Blood Magic Death Dragon. The first book in the series is called Dark Shadow Wolf God, and the subtitle is Night Demon City Rising, so it's: Dark Shadow Wolf God: Night Demon City Rising (Book 1 Blood Magic Death Dragon.) Obviously.

With the character Squarejaw McBeefcake the Dragon Slayer of the Five Kingdoms, King of the Elven Lands of the Eastern Forest, Lord of the Valley of Trials & Master of the Magic Runes and his two-handed sword Butterknife Orcslayer taking the lead role.

Oh, you can't forget Princess Prissy PlaysWithHerHair, the blonde and buxom airheaded woman who's as useful as a wet sheet of paper in a crisis, but somehow manages to not infuriate Squarejaw McBeefcake with her inadequacy and lack of a decent reward.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwagginz View Post
    With the character Squarejaw McBeefcake the Dragon Slayer of the Five Kingdoms, King of the Elven Lands of the Eastern Forest, Lord of the Valley of Trials & Master of the Magic Runes and his two-handed sword Butterknife Orcslayer taking the lead role.

Oh, you can't forget Princess Prissy PlaysWithHerHair, the blonde and buxom airheaded woman who's as useful as a wet sheet of paper in a crisis, but somehow manages to not infuriate Squarejaw McBeefcake with her inadequacy and lack of a decent reward.
    Yea but don't you think that sounds a bit too generic?
    Also Kings of Elven Lands can't be masters of magic runes unless they are also blood sorcerer assassin demons of the hidden apocalypse tower.

Boy, that intern's busy:

Chart 3: Dragons!

It's saddens me to see the mighty red so low on the pole. But I wasn't aware of any teal dragons on any covers.

(edit: That brown dragon is an image of a red dragon from Dungeons and Dragons 3.5. The black dragon is Dark Dsurion by Ciruelo. Isn't that a violation of copyright?)
    Last edited by hippokrene; August 24th, 2010 at 06:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kirk View Post
    Yea but don't you think that sounds a bit too generic?
    Also Kings of Elven Lands can't be masters of magic runes unless they are also blood sorcerer assassin demons of the hidden apocalypse tower.
    Too generic? No such thing! And of course, how could I forget that bit of the story? Silly me

Quote Originally Posted by hippokrene View Post
    The black dragon is Dark Dsurion by Ciruelo. Isn't that a violation of copyright?
    No idea. Probably not as it's not the piece itself (I love Ciruelo's work, by the way! Getting a poster/print of one of his pieces and framing it.), it's just a silhouette. Maybe.