Red face Artist looking to do a webcomic?

Not really sure where I would put this, but this seemed like the best spot.

I'm an artist looking for a project to help challenge me to improve myself, and I would really to work on a comic. I don't really write much, being a concept kind of person at best. So I was wondering if any writers wanted to work with me on such an endeavor.

You can see some of my stuff at rayenae.deviantart.com
    I'll be honest with you, while I'm capable of more than just what's in my gallery, I'm not the best artist. Hence why I'm looking to improve. I will however be dedicated and work hard at producing the best work I can.

Genre doesn't matter a whole lot, though I would prefer working on something more lighthearted. For the most part however, I'm fair game for just about anything.

Thank you.

I don't know what level you're hoping to work on, but if you're mostly looking for practice you could peruse the flash fiction and short story entries. I've heard adapting a written story to a graphic one is not always easy to do, but there may be something there.

If you find something with possibilities you could send a pm to the writer and ask. I wouldn't care if you wanted to try some of mine, if for no other reason it would be cool to see someone's elses pov.

B5

Filthy Assistants! Moderator kater's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yeah if you have a portfolio or some examples of your sequential/comic work (a deviantart profile for example) that would also help a lot to give people an idea of your style and skill.