Question Where are the comments?

Hello,

I'm new to this site and trying to feel my way around. I just read a short story up on this site and posted a comment about it. I was just wondering if we can see the comments people make about stories and where they are.

As an aspiring author myself I hope to submit some work to this site shortly, and I would be most interested in feedback.

I'm looking forward to interesting discussions with other authors!

Cheers!

I have passed your query on to the site owner, Choopy, as I'm not sure if this feature is active at the moment. We'll get back to you soon.

In the meantime, this Writing forum is the perfect place to discuss works submitted at the site, and you'll find many such discussions here.

Cheers, Neil

I'm the law... Administrator daigoro's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It's active and submitted comments are visible from the same place as people can submit comments, the last page of the story/poem that is. The link will then indicate how many comments there are to the particular story.

The reason why comments donít appear immediately is that they have to be approved first (filtering out bad language and so on).

Itís a fairly new feature and so far only 34 comments have been submitted this way, but more are popping in every day. I would guess it will pick up speed as we go along the way the rating feature have (more than 4000 ratings have been submitted so far).

Thanks for the new feature - just read two really nice comments about my story - totally made my day!!

thanks briareus and mirrormere