Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Eye of the Needle by Ken Follett

Solo by Jack Higgins

Day of the Jackal by Frederick Forsythe

You could try the Mitch Rapp books by Vince Flynn - American political thrillers featuring an American assassin (often reflecting the Fox Newsnet line of political thought, or so it seemed to me, lol). Still a fast read, though.

Another option is reading the John Clarke books (Without Remorse, et al) by Tom Clancy - action packed thrillers, later ones tie in with other books written by Clancy.

The Bourne Identity by Robert Ludlum.

A few months ago I went through some boxes of books my father had given me before he passed. Inside one was the complete Matt Helm series written by Donald Hamilton. These 27 books were written between 1960 and 1993. During ww2 , Matt worked for a secret organization sometimes called "the wrecking crew" . Their job was to kill nazi officers. As Matt said when he was recuited, "You mean , go over and stalk them in their native habitat , sir?" These are really good books with lots of action and plain old good writing. Like a lot of people I never read them before because of those stupid , silly Dean Martin movies. The only thing they have in common is the name , Matt Helm and that he uses photography as a cover. Matt is Jack Bauer on steroids.

Day of the Jackal is a must.
    Some of Eric Van Lustbader's stuff fits the bill.
    If you do graphic novels, Crying Freeman is excellent.

A bit of a bump from the past, but here are some that I've read in the last few months:

The John Rain series, as previously mentioned, and the two Ben Treven tie-en novels by the same author (they go between books 6 and 7 of the Rain series).

The Butcher's Boy, Sleeping Dogs, and The Informant by Thomas Perry

The Gray Man, On Target, and Ballistic by Mark Greaney

The Jack Reacher series by Lee Child. Not a hitman/assassin series, but it involves an former Army MP investigator (the type of person an Army MP is afraid of) wandering across country and usually walking into some sort of bad situation in whatever town he is in, and has to kick ass and take names to get out of and/or solve the situation.

The Quarry books by Max Allen Collins and the "Black" books by Loren Estleman

Genital estetik

wow so nice….i appreciated …ou Had created an amazing site here.It is for those who are actually in this specific topic is mainly interested in this post useful tips.Thanks For Sharing Such a wonderful information. Great Useful links too. I like it!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Genital estetik.

Quote Originally Posted by raggedyman View Post
    A few months ago I went through some boxes of books my father had given me before he passed. Inside one was the complete Matt Helm series written by Donald Hamilton. These 27 books were written between 1960 and 1993. During ww2 , Matt worked for a secret organization sometimes called "the wrecking crew" . Their job was to kill nazi officers. As Matt said when he was recuited, "You mean , go over and stalk them in their native habitat , sir?" These are really good books with lots of action and plain old good writing. Like a lot of people I never read them before because of those stupid , silly Dean Martin movies. The only thing they have in common is the name , Matt Helm and that he uses photography as a cover. Matt is Jack Bauer on steroids.
    Matt Helm is my favourite character. He's polite and charming, while totally ruthless without being sadistically evil. I still have all his books in paperback.

Carl Alves
    Eye of the Needle by Ken Follett is fantastic. I just read a good one Collision by Jeff Abbot.