Where'd you find out Holbrook?
I read it once in an Expose mag and a great documentary a couple of weeks ago, called Conspiracy. The NASA representitive never actually gave conclusive evidence against the individual claims.
1. Where are the stars? No atmosphere=starry sky all day and night
2. Astronauts standing with backs to the Earth (the only light source) in the photos, so if they are standing in the shadows, why are they lit up in the front as if a studio light is on them?
3. The photos have crosshairs on them, but things like rocks and the flag are in front of the crosshairs (photos have been doctored)
4. If you overlay various photos and films, the scenery doubled up, even when they are supposedly in a different area.
5. There is a radiation belt above the earth, requiring eight-feet thick lead on the tin can shuttles to survive. That's why the Russians have never passed the barrier. Cause it can't be done in current space shuttles.
6. The flag waved around in the wind in the videos - wait a second, it is impossible for there to be wind on the moon.
7. When you double speed the video the buggy and astronauts are moving as if under Earth gravity.
Debunkers are welcome to explain these anomalies.