I can't remember this name...

Hey Guys,
    I''d really love any help I can get identifying a short story I read awhile ago.
    It is about a vacuum cleaner(I think) that ships himself to this woman because he(it) saw her in a store fell in love with her. She pretends to like him back but then ships him back to the company where he came from.
    I can't remember exactly where I read it, but I think it was in a science fiction treasury I saw at a flea market.

Help Please

Maybe Kurt Vonnegut's Epicac? The machine is described as "plugged into a 110-volt A.C. line just like a toaster or a vacuum cleaner."

No, I''m afraid not, although I'm definitely going to give that one a read!

I wish I could remember more...

I think this woman is just sitting at home one day when she gets this huge package delivered to her. Curious, she opens it up to find this really high-tech vacuum cleaner/robot. The woman is all confused because she can't figure out who sent it to her, and the the vacuum admits that he saw her in the store one day and fell in love and shipped himself to her house so they could be together. The only problem is( besides the fact that he is a vacuum and she is a woman), she is married. I think the story ends with her leading him on but then tricking him back into the box and then she returns him.

It's a really great story, if a little odd haha.
    I wish I could remember the name!
    Last edited by Yakshini; January 23rd, 2011 at 12:42 AM.

Could it be "Can You Feel Anything When I Do This?" by Robert Sheckley?

That's it!! Thank you so much!