World Fantasy Convention 2015

It's still several months away, but since I just registered, I figured I'd ask...is anyone else planning on attending the WFC this year? It is being held November 5-8 in Saratoga Springs, NY. The guests I'm most excited about are Steven Erikson and Glen Cook, however David Drake and Chelsea Quinn Yarbro are also slated as guests. Incidentally... George R.R. Martin recently blogged that he hopes to attend, as well.

For more information and a link to registration, you can go to http://www.wfc2015.org. Attending membership is currently $175, however my understanding is that this will increase beginning in February.

I live close to Saratoga, and it's a great little city...if anyone has any questions about the area, just message me and I'd be glad to help (I'm not affiliated with the group hosting the event, so any questions about the actual convention should be directed to them). Also, it would be fun if we could plan a get-together with members of the forum.
    Last edited by Mark_P; January 22nd, 2015 at 03:40 PM.

This sounds fantastic!

It could be worse. ~tmso Moderator N. E. White's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It does. I wish I could go. If I somehow am able to rearrange my life to make it happen, I will and hit you up for local intelligence.

If not, have fun!