Talking Just Ordered Gridlinked!

Hi all,

This is my first post on the forum, I couldn't see an introductions thread anywhere??

Anyway I thought I'd pop in here and say that I just ordered Gridlinked from Amazon and I am very much looking forward to reading it.

I got to admit that I haven't actually tried a book/series of books like this yet so this is my first Asher book and first foray into what I might call EPIC set of novels.

I'm a huge Doctor Who fan, love stuff like BSG, Babylon 5 and have read a few books here and there but never really tried some novels. It was a choice between Revelation Space, Gridlinked and Pandora's Star but Gridlinked just seemed more exciting. I think I'll most certainly try the others at some point.

I also spotted Cowl and thought that it sounded pretty cool as well so that on my radar to try also.

Hopefully I can discuss the book(s) as I go and have some natter about it with you all.

Very excited!

Cheers,
    Adam

I hope you enjoy it - quite an old book now! The whole series does get more epic in the ensuing books, as soon as Jain technology get introduced.