Hybrid View

Watch the first 15 minutes of Game of Thrones (tv show).

My anticipation for this show just hit 11. this preview was incredible. cant wait, only two more weeks till this kicks off!

http://www.hbo.com/video/video.html/...ones&view=null

Saturn Comes Back Around Evil Agent's Avatar
    I'm trying to avoid this preview (seen too many trailers already)... but it's hard!

I'll wait.

That was fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Agent View Post
    I'm trying to avoid this preview (seen too many trailers already)... but it's hard!
    Dude go watch it. Seriously I know you and it will make your freakin night. If I liked it (grumbles about The Others) you will absolutely love it. It's only 15 minutes.

Go watch it

Alright. That was pretty great. Not perfect if I wanted to nitpick but I don't, because who cares. It was awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdI View Post
    Dude go watch it. Seriously I know you and it will make your freakin night. If I liked it (grumbles about The Others) you will absolutely love it. It's only 15 minutes.

Go watch it
    Not only that but it's the first 15 minutes, so it isn't like you are spoiling anything. It's the exact same 15 minutes you start with when the show actually comes out.

As I wrote in the other thread, though it was still enjoyable I didn't much like the changes they made to the prologue.

I mean, was there really any actual reason it needed to be changed? I can envision the sequence in my mind and I think the actual way GRRM wrote it is more gripping than what they did. And the Others seemed more bad-horror-film than anything else.

Too early to judge, but I'm kind of iffy on it. At least the part with the Starks was well done

I hope it's not a stupid question, but is the show an hour?

Quote Originally Posted by sdelu View Post
    As I wrote in the other thread, though it was still enjoyable I didn't much like the changes they made to the prologue.

I mean, was there really any actual reason it needed to be changed? I can envision the sequence in my mind and I think the actual way GRRM wrote it is more gripping than what they did. And the Others seemed more bad-horror-film than anything else.

Too early to judge, but I'm kind of iffy on it. At least the part with the Starks was well done
    I'm sure they had a reason, it just might to be apparent to most viewers. And can you honestly say the book would have been worse if Wil was the deserter?