Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Quote Originally Posted by KatG View Post
    Don't spoil it for the people who don't know.
    Oh, come on Kat, Tyrion can never die. The show would flop without him Plus if he was dead, it would have been played up much more.

I'm ready for next week's longer finale, though. Got an image all lined up to use, and here's a teaser.

Quote Originally Posted by KatG View Post
    25. Is that long haired bloke the one who was sleeping with Cersei? -- [I]Yes, that's Lancel, Cersei's cousin. Lancel was King Robert's squire and killed him at Cersei's direction.
    Killed him how? I thought Lancel gave Robert too much wine, or wine spiked with something to make it stronger. Lancel made Robert unfit for boar hunting, but it was the boar that killed him. That's how I remember it from the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Loerwyn View Post
    Oh, come on Kat, Tyrion can never die.
    Spoiler:
    Most viewers that had not read the books felt the same about Ned Stark.

Quote Originally Posted by MattNY View Post
    Spoiler:
    Most viewers that had not read the books felt the same about Ned Stark.
    Perhaps, but Tyrion > LYORD YEDDARD STYARK

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Pam
    Killed him how? I thought Lancel gave Robert too much wine, or wine spiked with something to make it stronger. Lancel made Robert unfit for boar hunting, but it was the boar that killed him. That's how I remember it from the show.
    They drugged the wine and Lancel made sure he drank it, so he'd have an accident as he did with the boar. But if the boar hadn't worked, Lancel (and in the book others as well,) would have created an accident while Robert was incapacitated. So while Lancel did not control the boar, he's still an assassin.

Quote Originally Posted by Loerwyn
    Perhaps, but Tyrion > LYORD YEDDARD STYARK
    What Matt said. A lot of people felt that way about Ned. Here, for instance, is OtakuASSENBLE, who became a minor viral celebrity because of his outraged reaction to the death, as he'd been vlogging reviewing the episodes. Warning: strong language, but he was upset:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owf6D2vfZqM

But anyway, perhaps Tyrion does live to see another season. At least one, anyway.

Perhaps, perhaps. I just don't think they'd kill Tyrion off any time soon.

Prediction: Tyrion will be the Kingmaker. When the books have ended, it will be Tyrion who has restored peace and order to the Seven Kingdoms. Or rather IF peace is restored, it will be because he has found a way to get everyone to agree to it. Quite how he'll do it I don't know, but there is just no-one else with the wit, the gold, and the influence to make it happen.
    Last edited by kged; May 30th, 2012 at 04:40 PM. Reason: spelin

I love that video. 8DD

And now we're at the slightly-longer final episode of Season 2. I don't think I've enjoyed this season as much, though.

And here we go:
    1. This recap is going on way too long. It'll be winter by the time it ends...
    2. TYRION!
    3. That old bloke seems to have got younger.
    4. Ewww that horse did a poo.
    5. Oh, wow. Tywin vs Joffrey, mayhaps?
    6. Awww, disappointing.
    7. Joffrey marrying Boobs Out? Pfffffffft.
    8. That top is so low cut that it reaches down to the centre of the Earth.
    9. Cersei maybe trying to save Sansa, or damn her?
    10. Lolno, Joffrey's not having it.
    11. Hurgleblurgh VOMIT that's sickly. Joffrey does not do romance well.
    12. And her boobs must be cold.
    13. Poor Sansa. But she should be skipping out of there with a wide smile.
    14. Or not. Littlefinger is right.
    15. WHY DOES EVERYONE WANT TO BONK SANSA SHE'S TOO YOUNG
    16. Boobs.
    17. Oh it's him. I knew it was him before he took his hood down, I could tell by his movements.
    18. See, moments like this are what make this show good. When it stops being about boobs and sex and bodily functions and is more about backroom deals and politics, it's great.
    19. Brienne and Jamie. Booo, Jamie. WHY IS EVERYTHING ABOUT SEX.
    20. Yeah, Ms Christie is definitely awkward as Brienne. Something about her movement seems wooden.
    21. "I wish someone had told me" xD
    22. Middle guy looks like Sean Bean but younger.
    23. Yup, that's the ugliness of Brienne, right there.
    24. Ugh. Vomit. Ugh. "I love her"
    25. Yeah, Robb and Jon could be brothers. They both stand around looking bemused but slightly angry about said bemusement.
    26. Melisandre is a bit boring.
    27. Stannis going a bit nutty there.
    28. Wonder if he's realising the price this war will cost him?
    29. She's talking clearly for someone who's just been strangled.
    30. "I see fire" - lawl
    31. OH NO CHINFLUFF
    32. Sod off, Chinfluff. I hate you.
    33. "Thank you, wise bald man" - okay, I lol'd.
    34. BRUH-WOOOOOOOOOOO
    35. Chinfluff creeps me out.
    36. LOOK AT ME I'M A PRISONER WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH
    37. He's got daddy issues!
    38. Ahhhhhh, the Maester is offering Chinfluff an out.
    39. But the Watch seems a bit of a get-out-free card.
    40. Chinfluff waking up and smelling the excrement he's thrown himself into, finally.
    41. Thank the Ravens, I was getting sick of him whining and moaning.
    42. Ugh, more Chinfluff after the adverts.
    43. WHAT IS DEAD MAY NEVYAR DYARGH
    44. Yay for silencing him!
    45. Boo for stabbing Donald Sumpter.
    46. Poor Tyrion
    47. I like her. She's cool.
    48. But this is very... revealing for Tyrion, I think.
    49. D'awwww
    50. Ewwwwwwwwwww forced wedding
    51. Ewww kiss
    52. Yes, I'm 22, what of it?
    53. Oh no Dany scene.
    54. Tanned cleavage ahoy.
    55. dafuq
    56. KHAL EE SEA I SHOUT LOL
    57. I spelt it wrong on purpose.
    58. It's that funny talking bloke.
    59. Yay Arya.
    60. dafuq
    61. Advert for the game. Again.
    62. OSHA
    63. Looks like Winterfell fell.
    64. *Sniffle* Sad scene.
    65. He even whispered "Hodor". Win.
    66. Osha no don't give it to him
    67. Or do it to him
    68. *Sniff*
    69. And back to Dany. WHY.
    70. Oh dear. Oh dear. That CGI is not great.
    71. ... Seriously, what?
    72. MOMOA CAMEO
    73. Ew babies.
    74. Wah wah wah blergh gods I want this scene to end already.
    75. Different colour dragons? Oh how original.
    76. Oh no creepy zombie bloke.
    77. Oh dear that's some bad acting.
    78. Zombie guy was more convincing than Daenerys' pose there.
    79. YGRITTE
    80. lol I love her.
    81. BAM. Lol. Headshot.
    82. Oh, owies.
    83. Aww, poor Jon is gonna cry.
    84. More wildlings!
    85. Um... lady in bed with that merchant bloke.
    86. More Dany and dragons. Sigh.
    87. And now she's turned into a total cowbag.
    88. I hope the dragons eat her face.
    89. YES! Back north.
    90. Oh, it's Sam & co.
    91. Poor Sam, he does try.
    92. Braaaaaaaaiiiiiiinnnnnnnnsssssssss
    93. I don't know if to laugh or cry. Honestly.

3. That old bloke seems to have got younger. -- We learned he was less decrepit last season, which Tyrion also knew from when he arrested Pycelle earlier. He's worried that Pycelle will poison him, and that's why Pycelle is grinning.

4. Ewww that horse did a poo. -- Can you train a horse to poop on cue, I wonder. I should ask my sister.

5. Oh, wow. Tywin vs Joffrey, mayhaps? -- More like Joffrey doesn't get to play anymore.

7. Joffrey marrying Boobs Out? Pfffffffft. -- It's a way better alliance than Sansa. They don't have much choice, since that was the price for the Tyrells' assistance.

8. That top is so low cut that it reaches down to the centre of the Earth. -- Highly annoying, yes.

9. Cersei maybe trying to save Sansa, or damn her? -- Damn her. Sansa showed Cersei up during the siege and saw Cersei flat out drunk, so Cersei is happy to drop Sansa back down to prisoner status.

15. WHY DOES EVERYONE WANT TO BONK SANSA SHE'S TOO YOUNG -- She's tall, red-haired and vulnerable. And in Littlefinger's case, it's great revenge on the Starks.

17. Oh it's him. I knew it was him before he took his hood down, I could tell by his movements. -- He's a good actor that way.

19. Brienne and Jamie. Booo, Jamie. WHY IS EVERYTHING ABOUT SEX. -- He's trying to rattle her and distract her. He thinks it's her weak spot. The battle with the bandity Northmen showed him he was maybe wrong. They make a good team.

24. Ugh. Vomit. Ugh. "I love her" -- Yeah, I haven't met anyone happy with this storyline.

29. She's talking clearly for someone who's just been strangled. -- You think she's maybe been strangled before?

32. Sod off, Chinfluff. I hate you. -- Face it, you loooovvvve Chinfluff. What would you do without him to hate on?

43. WHAT IS DEAD MAY NEVYAR DYARGH -- I kept thinking "make it stop" and then it did!

52. Yes, I'm 22, what of it? -- Didn't get this reference.

56. KHAL EE SEA I SHOUT LOL -- I liked that he shouted it like he's thinking, "this is really stupid and I just knew she'd do this, but here goes anyway"

69. And back to Dany. WHY. -- Cause she has dragons.

72. MOMOA CAMEO -- I miss the old rapist and pillager. He's such a softie.

75. Different colour dragons? Oh how original. -- You already knew they were different colors from before -- one black, one gold, one green. Come on, they're cute.

78. Zombie guy was more convincing than Daenerys' pose there. -- Yeah the last part had problems -- the wizards were a bit too easy to defeat.

87. And now she's turned into a total cowbag. -- But it's okay if Ygritte slaughters people? Xho killed her people, helped steal her dragons, lied to her and was willing to leave her trapped in the tower so he could be king. Doreah betrayed her. And she needs cash.

92. Braaaaaaaaiiiiiiinnnnnnnnsssssssss -- No, no, intestines. They like intestines.

3. -- We learned he was less decrepit last season, which Tyrion also knew from when he arrested Pycelle earlier. He's worried that Pycelle will poison him, and that's why Pycelle is grinning.
    Oh, right.

5. More like Joffrey doesn't get to play anymore.
    Yay, Joffrey got upstaged by his grandad.

7. It's a way better alliance than Sansa. They don't have much choice, since that was the price for the Tyrells' assistance.
    I understand all that, but I wouldn't wish Joffrey on anyone (nor her clothes designer, for that matter)

9. Damn her. Sansa showed Cersei up during the siege and saw Cersei flat out drunk, so Cersei is happy to drop Sansa back down to prisoner status.
    Thought so. Cersei and nice don't go together.

15. She's tall, red-haired and vulnerable. And in Littlefinger's case, it's great revenge on the Starks.
    I see. So, basically, Sansa brings out the creep in everyone?

17. He's a good actor that way.
    Hm... Yes, but at the same time I think it gave him away and took away from the "mysticism".

19. He's trying to rattle her and distract her. He thinks it's her weak spot. The battle with the bandity Northmen showed him he was maybe wrong. They make a good team.
    They do, I think. But still.

24. Yeah, I haven't met anyone happy with this storyline.
    She has boobs and she showed him her boobs therefore he must love her.

29. You think she's maybe been strangled before?
    She might be a bit kinky like that, or she's THAT annoying.

32. Face it, you loooovvvve Chinfluff. What would you do without him to hate on?
    Probably transfer the hate energy to Joffrey.

43. I kept thinking "make it stop" and then it did!
    Yay!

52. Didn't get this reference.
    That was me saying I'm 22 and I'm acting like a child over the wedding scene As in "Ewwwwwwww"

56. I liked that he shouted it like he's thinking, "this is really stupid and I just knew she'd do this, but here goes anyway"
    Hm. Maybe.

69. Cause she has dragons.
    Makes more sense than the usual "because boobs" answer that applies to GoT.

72. I miss the old rapist and pillager. He's such a softie.
    *Blink* You just want to stare at his chest, don't you?

75. You already knew they were different colors from before -- one black, one gold, one green. Come on, they're cute.
    Did I? Oh. I wasn't paying attention. I don't find them that cute. Annoying, more like. Bear in mind I get woken by ravens every morning at the moment.

78. Yeah the last part had problems -- the wizards were a bit too easy to defeat.
    But that whole scene was just... pathetic. The zombie guy was good, but I really didn't like that bit where Dany went all messiah and did that silly pose whilst the dragons burped at zombie guy. It looked terrible.

87. But it's okay if Ygritte slaughters people? Xho killed her people, helped steal her dragons, lied to her and was willing to leave her trapped in the tower so he could be king. Doreah betrayed her. And she needs cash.
    Ygritte is fun. Dany is not.

92. No, no, intestines. They like intestines.
    But it doesn't work as well in Zombie. It has to be "braaaaaaiiiiinnnnnnssssss" or weird moans.

15. I see. So, basically, Sansa brings out the creep in everyone? -- No, just the ones who are already really creepy.

24. She has boobs and she showed him her boobs therefore he must love her. -- That's pretty much it, yes. Robb got to visit the prostitutes in Winterfell, but his woman experience is pretty low.

72. *Blink* You just want to stare at his chest, don't you? -- No, the raccoon eyeliner is too distracting. Actually, I don't find him that attractive -- to me personally, not in general -- but I do like the actor, from when I occasionally caught the series Andromeda, and I do enjoy Drogo because in the series, they made him an idiot and he likes to stomp around, being flowery and overwrought.

75. Did I? Oh. I wasn't paying attention. I don't find them that cute. Annoying, more like. Bear in mind I get woken by ravens every morning at the moment. -- You're living in the Tower of London?

87. Ygritte is fun. Dany is not. -- I thought it was fun when she wakes Xho up (echoing Tyrion waking to Pycelle at the beginning,) and locks him in his empty vault, then does her I told you so to Jorah. And Ygritte has her annoying side.

92. But it doesn't work as well in Zombie. It has to be "braaaaaaiiiiinnnnnnssssss" or weird moans. -- I'm pretty sure the Other was saying intestines when he gave that weird cry.

Fair enough, on all levels

But no, I don't live in the Tower of London (thankfully, I'd have gone nutty from the vomit-inducing nationalistic displays), but there's some ravens around here that find it fun to wake you up by making that gods-awful noise that they make.