Sorry about that. It's very hard to talk about the books without reference to stuff in later books because Martin is a tricky boy who threads everything.
6. Ugh. Don't take your anger out on others, Fluffy. -- He's proving his mettle to lead the pirates. His first mate gives him a brief look of respect after. That's why he's being so extreme here. He's trying to keep control of his men.
13. Lawl she's funny and rude. -- Yeah but it was too long on these scenes.
19. "Do you have sheep at the Wall?" xD -- Despite my thinking they spent too much romantic chitchat for Jon and Ygritte, this was the best line of the night certainly.
23. That the Mountain? Guy needs to stop gargling gravel. -- Yes, that's the Mountain. I'm still not used to him. Interesting that Tywin thinks Loch's death was an assassination attempt on himself.
28. Nooo, Arya, don't think about murderifying him, you work well together! -- I know, it's rather frightening.
31. Hahahaha. Oops. Arya's veil is ridiculously thin, and Tywin can see it. I think he's teasing her because he knows how dangerous she could be. -- I'm not sure how they're playing it. I think he's been suspicious twice, but she managed to damper them down both times. But they keep changing things and Tyrion has been at Harrenhal much longer than in the books, so I'm not sure what they are going to do.
32. The Hound's a bastard! I don't mean the Jon Snow kind, I mean the Joffrey kind. -- Oh he's way worse than Joffrey. But he loves Sansa.
36. I like one thing about her, at least. Her ability to stand firm in being neutral towards treating people. Duty first. Polly Ticks second. -- I've decided that she's too annoying for me to like.
39. Who crimps Daenerys' hair? Do they have the right irons in Qarth? -- LOL
40. She Wants To Be Adored. But I don't adore her. Or like her. -- Aw come on, Dany's a good girl. She's just realized she's screwed, is all.
42. You know nothing, Jon Snow! -- The famous line!
50. Uh oh. Whatsherface is just hinting a little too much about her incest-time. -- She's not hinting. She knows that Tyrion knows. It's interesting as they had her fighting Tyrion and wanting to destroy him, but here she's gotten desperate over Joffrey and vulnerable and they have a brother-sister moment. The riot shook show Cersei up. (Book Cersei not as much.)
52. Jamie sounds wrong. Maybe it's just been so long since I heard him... -- His accent seemed more British-y. Maybe part of him putting on a brave face.
55. That lady with the mask seems... wrong. The way she moves, it just seems fake. Digital, even. -- She's a snake witch.
58. 'ANG 'IM -- Yes, that's a change from the book, slightly.
59. Brienne! I dunno, I care for her less with each scene. She seems too cardboard. -- You'll like her better later.
67. Wait... who? WHO WAS THAT?! It... nooo
68. Wait. No. Seriously. I don't know who Chinfluff hoisted up. -- He killed and hoisted the two orphan boys who Bran sent to that farm to live as pretend corpses of Bran and Rickon. As referenced by Bran during their escape when he said, look, there's the farm where I sent the two orphan boys. But we can't get help from them because Theon will then kill them. Theon killed them anyway to keep his hold over Winterfell. It wasn't his brightest move. But if he were bright, you wouldn't love him so much.