It never entered my mind algernoninc's Avatar

Season three countdown

What's up with the total silence about the new season? There's less than a month left before premiere and I'm getting restless and slightly worried with the lack of promotion. Are we becoming blase or has the interest waned for sffworld members?
    I guess I should use google for news, but I liked getting my info here where the relevant facts are already filtered from fluff.

I'm not sure. As for myself, I'm certainly not champing at the bit for S3 because - now I've read the books - I have a vague idea of what's going to happen this season.

I'm not sure why we're not discussing it much, though. I suppose there isn't a lot to discuss?

I'm pretty excited. Not much happening in TV right now. Season two was a bit of a drop off for me compared to season one, but this one is going to be fun if for no other reason than the build up to the season finale of the Red Wedding. Also I can't wait for the reaction from fans who haven't yet read the books. Their tears will be delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by Danogzilla View Post
    I'm pretty excited. Not much happening in TV right now. Season two was a bit of a drop off for me compared to season one, but this one is going to be fun if for no other reason than the build up to the season finale of the Red Wedding. Also I can't wait for the reaction from fans who haven't yet read the books. Their tears will be delicious!
    Season two was more exciting than one in my opinion. Bit more emotional and yes it do bring delicious tears