Results 1 to 15 of 79
Thread: SF Positivity Cover Art Thread
July 31st, 2011, 01:11 PM #1
SF Positivity Cover Art Thread
Kat mentioned creating one of these, so I thought I'd take the initiative and create it myself.
1. Positive comments only. Be constructively criticising if you wish, stating any (minor) changes which would improve the cover for you, but no negative comments nor dismissals.
2. No images larger than 600 pixels in height. If you don't know how to resize an image, then just ask.
3. Please try not to hotlink from other sites if you can. That means rather than use links from Amazon, artist websites, Barnes & Noble, etc., you save the image to your computer, and use an image site such as Imageshack to upload it.
4. If the image has no visible attribution (Title, author, artist, etc), then please post at least the title and author of the book.
5. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Let's get posting!
Update: 14th October. Message from RobB -
Last edited by Loerwyn; October 14th, 2011 at 11:09 AM.
July 31st, 2011, 01:20 PM #2
Three of the better ones I've seen recently:
I think the Marque and Reprisal one is pretty good because, in what seems to be a rare event these days, it depicts an actual scene in the book.
August 2nd, 2011, 03:13 PM #3
Here are a few of my favorites. I'll probably have more to post later.
August 2nd, 2011, 04:30 PM #4
August 2nd, 2011, 05:38 PM #5
August 3rd, 2011, 08:56 AM #6
August 3rd, 2011, 02:57 PM #7
I believe this was the cover of my very first SF book.
This was my cover for that book:
Last edited by psikeyhackr; August 3rd, 2011 at 03:01 PM.
August 3rd, 2011, 04:28 PM #8
- Join Date
- May 2011