Threaded View

SF Positivity Cover Art Thread

Kat mentioned creating one of these, so I thought I'd take the initiative and create it myself.

Ground rules:
    1. Positive comments only. Be constructively criticising if you wish, stating any (minor) changes which would improve the cover for you, but no negative comments nor dismissals.
    2. No images larger than 600 pixels in height. If you don't know how to resize an image, then just ask.
    3. Please try not to hotlink from other sites if you can. That means rather than use links from Amazon, artist websites, Barnes & Noble, etc., you save the image to your computer, and use an image site such as Imageshack to upload it.
    4. If the image has no visible attribution (Title, author, artist, etc), then please post at least the title and author of the book.
    5. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Let's get posting!

Update: 14th October. Message from RobB -
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob B View Post
    Just a little housekeeping, folks --

1) Try to keep the images at a manageable size smaller than 1200x800. Lots of folks are viewing the forums on laptops with somewhat smaller screens and some of us even pop in on our smart phones.

2) Give a quick look-over of the thread before posting a new image to be sure the one you want to post hasn't been posted already. Ahem...Vinge's Children of the Sky (This is coming from somebody who is guilty of the crime himself, no cookies for me!)

3) Try not to pull the cover again in a response when quoting, MOST especially if you are responding directly below the cover/image you like.
    Last edited by Loerwyn; October 14th, 2011 at 11:09 AM.