Results 1 to 15 of 79
Thread: SF Positivity Cover Art Thread
July 31st, 2011, 01:11 PM #1
SF Positivity Cover Art Thread
Kat mentioned creating one of these, so I thought I'd take the initiative and create it myself.
1. Positive comments only. Be constructively criticising if you wish, stating any (minor) changes which would improve the cover for you, but no negative comments nor dismissals.
2. No images larger than 600 pixels in height. If you don't know how to resize an image, then just ask.
3. Please try not to hotlink from other sites if you can. That means rather than use links from Amazon, artist websites, Barnes & Noble, etc., you save the image to your computer, and use an image site such as Imageshack to upload it.
4. If the image has no visible attribution (Title, author, artist, etc), then please post at least the title and author of the book.
5. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Let's get posting!
Update: 14th October. Message from RobB -
Last edited by Loerwyn; October 14th, 2011 at 11:09 AM.