Can we get "MUTLI QUOTE" for goodness sake?

Is there a reason why that feature isn't on these forums? It is on most all other forums I've been to. =/ It's so nice.

Filthy Assistants! Moderator kater's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    We had it the update before last but the newest version took it out for some reason, I'd imagine it will be back in the next version because it is muy useful. As for when they're kicking out the next version, sorry don't know.

In the mean time, I'd say that members should do it the old fashioned way and just copy & paste further replies into an edited post.

It would be a nice feature to have, I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by kater View Post
    We had it the update before last but the newest version took it out for some reason, I'd imagine it will be back in the next version because it is muy useful. As for when they're kicking out the next version, sorry don't know.
    Ya I remember seeing the button shortly. Did it ever work? I think I tried it once and it didn't work for me.

Administrator Administrator Hobbit's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ya I remember seeing the button shortly. Did it ever work? I think I tried it once and it didn't work for me.
    Might be why it's not there now, Chris.

Cyberelves away!

Mark
    Mark

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbit View Post
    Might be why it's not there now, Chris.

Cyberelves away!

Mark
    If indeed it didn't work, then obviously. Point still remains the same though. Such a nice, and almost required, feature a forum should have.