Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    I'll be trying NaNo-for-real next month, too--I'm robotosaur over there as well. I failed out last year around 30k but I'm doing more planning this time around and hopefully that'll pay off...

Blog Entries
    Heya Robotosaur - how was your wedding? Good luck with the Nano thing. My november is taken out with the honeymoon (wedding on Sat) so I don't think I'll be getting much writing donw . Maybe next year.

Congrats on the imminent wedding! I hope everything's falling into place for you--ours went off (inexplicably) without a hitch and I wish you similar good fortune. It does throw off any other things you want to get done, though. It's a month later and I'm just now getting back into my routines.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by robotosaur View Post
    I'll be trying NaNo-for-real next month, too--I'm robotosaur over there as well. I failed out last year around 30k but I'm doing more planning this time around and hopefully that'll pay off...
    FYI: My own handle is also "Virangelus" at NaNoWrimo. However, it appers their "Writing Buddies" system is down at the time being.

Six more days and counting!

caught in the whirlwind of my imagination
    Plan, plan, plan! I am so excited about next month! Can't wait to get started. For those waiting on me for the new thread, I'm going to post it tomorrow I think (that whole timing thing to get as many people to join us as we can get).
    Last edited by RedMage; October 25th, 2011 at 09:16 AM.