I started looking more carefully at 2012 books and for January - March my top sf expected releases are:

1: “A Rising Thunder” by David Weber. Release Date: March 6, 2012. Published by Baen. (SF).
2.“Blue Remembered Earth” by Alastair Reynolds. UK Release Date: January 19, 2012. Published by Gollancz. (SF).
3.“In the Mouth of the Whale” by Paul McAuley. UK Release Date: January 19, 2012. Published by Gollancz. (SF).
4.“The Great Game” by Lavie Tidhar. Release Date: January 31, 2012. Published by Angry Robot. (Steampunk).
5.“2312” by Kim Stanley Robinson. Release Date: February 3, 2012. Published by Orbit. (SF).
6.“Guardian of Night” by Tony Daniel. Release Date: February 7, 2012. Published by Baen. (SF).

Next would be In the Lion's Mouth by Michael Flynn (3rd in his Celtic Space Opera series of which i read and reviewed 1/2- I actually have a copy of this and will read it soon) and Expedition to the Mountains of the moon by Mark Hodder (3rd in his Burton/Swinbourne alt-hist/time travel/steampunk series of which i also reviewed 1/2 and I have a copy too and will get to it soon)

Next I will look into the April-July/aug releases