Hybrid View

Thread Preview Box Disable

Sorry to ask basic questions but I couldn't find an answer anywhere else here - is there any way to turn off the preview box that pops up when hovering the mouse cursor over a thread title?

No, there isn't. It's a fairly standard tooltip for forums to have, so unless you find a way to disable them completely, then you'll have to put up with them.

All I can suggest is you don't hover your mouse over thread titles.

Thanks for the reply. I don't see it at any other forums I use. It's just that as soon it's popped up once it then pops up very quickly over each thread obscuring the thread title. It's not a major fault but it does get on my nerves :/

Which browser are you using, Ropie? Are you sure it's up to date?

Quote Originally Posted by Loerwyn View Post
    Which browser are you using, Ropie? Are you sure it's up to date?
    Hi, yes - latest version of Safari. I didn't mean that I end up with a screen full of popped up windows; they disappear when the mouse cursor moves out of the way but it's actually difficult to find an area of the screen to put the cursor where something doesn't pop up! I tend to look through a list of threads by running my cursor down the list as I read - just a habit - and with all the previews popping up it makes scanning for new posts tiresome. Does no-one else find that all these previews just get in the way?

Anyway, I feel like I've said enough about this now - suppose I'll just have to live with it