Hybrid View

Creator of Worlds sullivan_riyria's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Introduce yourself

Hey all,
    I'm so very excited that sffworld has given me my very own place in the "Official Author forum". I was saying to the moderator when he sent me the email that I, "fell like a real boy."

For those stopping by, I'd love to know a little about you. Whether you've read any of my books, never heard of me, or are just curious.

So...come on in, sit on down, and introduce yourself.

Book of the Black Earth
    Blog Entries
    Awesome, Michael. Do us proud!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Sprunk View Post
    Awesome, Michael. Do us proud!
    Wave Jon - nice to see you. I enjoyed Shadow's Son - we should talk sometime about some cross promotion

What are you working on now?

Book of the Black Earth
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sullivan_riyria View Post
    Wave Jon - nice to see you. I enjoyed Shadow's Son - we should talk sometime about some cross promotion

What are you working on now?
    I'd like that (cross-promotion).

Right now I'm starting work on a new series. A bit more epic than the Shadow saga.

This is cool, didn't notice until now Mr. Sullivan has his own little section. Love the series, would recommend it to pretty much anyone.

And a question- when will Percepliquis be available from Ridan? Hopefully soon. Very much looking forward to it, and to rounding out my signed collection.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darksbane View Post
    This is cool, didn't notice until now Mr. Sullivan has his own little section. Love the series, would recommend it to pretty much anyone.
    Yeah, I'm really happy to have my own area here at sffworld - makes me feel like "a real boy." Glad you love the series and recommend to others - it is only through word-of-mouth that any books "make it."

Quote Originally Posted by Darksbane View Post
    And a question- when will Percepliquis be available from Ridan? Hopefully soon. Very much looking forward to it, and to rounding out my signed collection.
    We actually have a shipment of books sitting in the dining room - just waiting. Official date is 1/16/2012 but if Heir of Novron hits the street before that we'll launch as soon as it is available. We can't completely time this...both Theft of Swords and Rise of Empire hit the bookstores early. Orbit wants the books to be "out there" pretty much simultaneously...they had the good idea of moving Percepliquis to mid-month and Heir remains "officially" end of month - so short answer....1/16/2012...longer answer - as soon as Heir starts showing up in bookstores. We'll keep you posted by a post here on the forum.

It could be worse. ~tmso Moderator N. E. White's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well, hello there!

I haven't read your works, and am generally curious. I'm also a bit of a flake, so you may never see me again.

Hi Jon! I have read Shadow's Son and have Shadow's Lure on my Kindle waiting for me to finish GRRM's dragon tome.

Anywho...glad to see you here, Sullivan. I did read a few of your writing-tips posts. Very informative. Thanks for sharing.

Book of the Black Earth
    Blog Entries
    tsmo, thank you much. And give Michael's books a try. He's a bright star in the fantasy sky.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Sprunk View Post
    tsmo, thank you much. And give Michael's books a try. He's a bright star in the fantasy sky.
    Very nice of you to say. But really I'm just a newbie who has had some initial success and hope to be "worthy" of comments like that some day.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tmso View Post
    Well, hello there!

I haven't read your works, and am generally curious. I'm also a bit of a flake, so you may never see me again.

Hi Jon! I have read Shadow's Son and have Shadow's Lure on my Kindle waiting for me to finish GRRM's dragon tome.

Anywho...glad to see you here, Sullivan. I did read a few of your writing-tips posts. Very informative. Thanks for sharing.
    Well I hope that's not the case (you not coming back...not the flake part...well okay maybe both).

Glad the writing tips were helpful. If you want to try out my stuff for free check out THe Viscount and the Witch it's a very short read (15 - 30 mins) and is pretty indicitive of the larger Riyria series.

OK Pinocchio welcome to the OFFICIAL AUTHOR forum section of our humble little area of SFFWorld.

Feel free to post all you'd like here and have fun.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob B View Post
    OK Pinocchio welcome to the OFFICIAL AUTHOR forum section of our humble little area of SFFWorld.

Feel free to post all you'd like here and have fun.
    Woohoo - free reign...look out sffworld!

Thanks Rob.