Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Creator of Worlds sullivan_riyria's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KatG View Post
    Hey all! I just want to say, if you're reading Mike's books, don't drink anything when you're reading them because things like cranberry juice goes everywhere!

"It's my first day." -- Oy.
    Welcome Kat! - I'm glad you like my humor. It's one of the things I've felt missing from fantasy...in some books things always seem so serious and dire. Hope you enjoy.

Hello there again Michael!

Just popping around posting the book review I did of 'Theft of Swords' and came across this jewel of a forum. Couldn't not stop in and say hi!

Creator of Worlds sullivan_riyria's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by D-E-M-Emrys View Post
    Hello there again Michael!

Just popping around posting the book review I did of 'Theft of Swords' and came across this jewel of a forum. Couldn't not stop in and say hi!
    Well hello - glad to see you over here. I do appreciate you stopping by - and thanks for helping to spread the news about Theft of Swords.

Hay, my name is Isaac A. Law. Nickname: Alienscifi. I've been wanting to write stories for years and I have a case of Autism.

Hi Michael,

I just had to say that, as an Episcopal priest, I got such a kick out of reading page 71 of "Rise of Empire" on which you describe the heresy trials and the burning at the stake of "Cranston, Ladoner, and Widley". I laughed out loud this morning!

-Ryan Whitley
    www.stgeorgeschurch.org