Children's sci-fi story and artwork collection from the early 1980's

I am trying to find a collection of science fiction short stories and artwork which was in my elementary school library back in the early 1980's, however it may have been published in the late 1970's. The stories I remember are:

1. A space battle where soldiers drop from orbit (like skydivers), play dead on a tank and use it to break into an enemy stronghold.
    2. Two children who escape an underground city to find giant robots launching missiles into the desert so humans think war is still occurring.
    3. A survey team helping a primitive tribe destroy nests of "zwargs" or "zargs".

There were a couple more stories but those are what I remember. It was a hardbound book with a yellow cover with science fiction artwork. The stories also had various science fiction illustrations.

I've tried Google but have not had any luck. I figured I would ask the experts.

Galactic Adventures?

• Down, Down, Down
    • Return from Centauri
    • Mutiny
    • Marooned
    • Elixir of Youth
    • The Monsters
    • Catching Cold
    • The Children
    • Return of the Warriors
    • U.F.O.
    • The Enemies
    • The Null-gravity Beam
    • Pied Piper
    • Kid Gladiator
    • Queen of the Skies
    • The Bad Pilot
    • The Space Pirates
    • Superstar
    • The Scarlet Slime
    • Day of the Dinosaurs

Cover here.

Galactic Adventures?
    Yes! That's awesome! As soon as I saw the cover I knew. I also got an answer on another forum with a link to ISFDB the same day you responded:

http://www.isfdb.org/cgi-bin/pl.cgi?362855

Thanks for the help!

Thank you for reminding me about this great book. I will definitely reread it in the very near future