In Need of Artist

Hey, i am a new writer, i just released my first book it's out on Amazon.com and i need an artist for my second book which is to be released in the coming year. I am a fantasy author with big dreams, if anyone would like to help me in any way i would be very grateful.

Do you need an artist, or do you need someone to produce a book cover for you? Or both? While I don't consider myself an artist, I can produce websites and covers utilizing original artwork. I also know of a good artist, Rebecca Price.

BTW, are you Josh?
    Last edited by Chris_KW; November 10th, 2011 at 10:54 AM.

i may need both but i am uncertain yet. And no i am not josh-sorry

Pro Bono Graphic Designer virangelus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by A.C. Hernandez View Post
    i may need both but i am uncertain yet. And no i am not josh-sorry
    So what exact services do you need rendered? Can you provide a scope of work for this. For example: I need a Graphic Designer to organize my book cover, or I need a Graphic Designer to create a website for my works, etc.

If you specify what you really need, then it will help other artists understand if it is a service they can provide or not.

http://www.rebeccaprice.com/

Rebecca specializes in book covers, but she's also a great artist. If that's what you need, check her out.

I can produce an awesome book cover, but I'm not really an artist. I agree with virangelus, specifics will help you out.