Sanderson's Update

http://www.brandonsanderson.com/blog/1101

Sanderson is anticipating how I will feel when I finish reading the Wheel of Time...

Number Ten Ox

It's been a long road but the end draws near.

An appropriate quote "The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again."

I still think The Wheel of Time ranks as my second or third favorite series of all time, and it kept me reading fantasy for many years. I will always have a deep and abiding fondness for the series, must have read it at least six times, and listened to it a few to. Sandersons efforts have been excellent and I cannot wait to read the final chapter, bittersweet as it will be. The end of an era.

I stopped reading the series a long time ago, probably got through 8 or 9 books, but always with the intention of picking it back up when it was finally finished. I've got a huge to read pile already but i'm going to have to start at the beginning and read the whole series all the way through (maybe i'll skim a book or two in the middle) one of these days.