Thread: Kamakhya

Kamakhya

Just wondering why Kamakhya is listed as a SF moderator when in their profile it says they have not been on line since 2009?!

Because that's the way this site rolls. Our staff can be very active (like myself), semi-frequently active or not active at all. As far as I'm aware, there hasn't really been a clean up of staff since I've been here and for the foreseeable future I don't see that happening.

It's not hurting nor harming anyone, so it's a non-issue in my opinion.

Oh, it wasn't a complaint - I was just curious. Having said that, I co-run a forum and we wouldn't tolerate 2 years' non-service from our mods

SFFWorld isn't like most sites, though We try to keep things as peaceful as possible, and we don't tend to really demand anything of anyone beyond being courteous to others.

Tasty or your money back! Moderator fluffy bunny's Avatar
    Most of the mods are just members with a few extra buttons- delete spam, sorting functions, move thread etc. There really isn't anything more mystical than that (despite the fact the username glows orange). Is there really a need to 'sort' the mod list? Granted it may be bewildering as to who to message but generally we just add more as needed.